Chap7: Some Shit.!

**Bey Pov

After I came from Solange house I went home.. I hope Jay was not there I didn't feel like arguing. When I pulled up in the driveway and seen his car.. I sighed.

I walked in the house and he was in the same spot he was in when I left yesterday.

J: where you been

B: places

J: Bey please don't tell me you went over his house last night.

B: Shawn please don't tell you went over her house last night.

J: why you got to be smart all the damn time.

B: why can't you trust me

J: man fuck this I'm gone *leaving*

B: see you later babe *smiling*

J: I don't know maybe not

B: okay *kanye shrug*

**Jay Pov

Man why she got to be like that. I need to get away for a little while and I knew just the right person to go see..

*

*

**Bey Pov

I could care less about him leaving because I didn't want him here in the first place. I went out to go get me some Popeye's cause lord knows I can't cook worth a damn..

once I got back I went and watched obsessed and ate my chicken. I don't know why I was watching myself.. I guess I was bored.

*

*

**Jay Pov

I pulled up in the drive way and went to the door I knocked twice and the door was open

???: I knew you would come back

Jay: I'm sorry I doubted you Rih I love you and I need you like right now *kissed her*

Rih: okay baby. follow me

I had to take a Viagra when I was on my over here the only person that makes me hard is Bey. anyways I went upstairs this house is hella small compared to mine but who cares I'm bout to fuck.

Rih: hold on baby I'll be right back

J: *sits on the bed* don't take to long babe *licking his lips*

*

*

**Bey Pov

when I got done eating my chicken I went upstairs and got my phone. I checked my miss calls and I didn't have any... I wonder what Jay is doing. I am so bored.

**Jay Pov

As I was waiting for Rihanna I was kind of getting impatient... like what the hell is she doing.

Rih: I'm coming baby

J: okay

5 minutes later she is still not out.. her phone started ringing and it was it said Lyndell with a kissy face next to it

J: wtf..!

**Bey Pov

ugghhh I am so bored.. where the fuck is he probably over that hoe house. I'm going to my mom's house.

as I was getting dressed there was a knock at the door. I was so excited because I thought it was Jay but why is this nigga here.

B: Lyndell what do you want showing up at my house.. how do you even know where I live.