Chap17: IV

**Bey Pov

Tonight is the release of my new album. My party is in a few hours and Ty is suppose to meet me at the house so we could find out what I was going to wear. I called him to make sure he was still coming.

**Phone Convo

Ty: Hello

B: Hey Ty you still coming

Ty: yeah I am on my way now

B: okay.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I put a lingerie set on and put on my robe. I grabbed my phone and decided to post a pic on instagram (since that is the only thing she really post on). I posted a pic, put my phone down and went downstairs. When I went in the living room I just noticed that Jay was not here. I moved back in with him because thing are going great. we have been getting closer and we are gaining our trust back in each other.

I sat down on the couch and there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up and opened the door. Ty came in with a million outfits and his make up kit.

Ty: Heyy Bitch

B: Hey what is all this.

Ty: options.. now which one do you want.

He unzipped all the bags and I had about 10 choices.

B: I waaaannntttt..... that one.

I picked out a multi colored dress and it was some what metallic the sleeves stopped at the top of my four arm and the dress stopped mid thigh and hugged all my curves. I picked out some purple wedges that had the same color on my dress at the wedged part. and to finish it off some green hoops (red carpet outfit at the 2009 BET Awards).

Ty did my make up and put very little on. I had clear pink-ish lipstick and little eye shadow.. Ty did soft loose curls in my hair Nothing to defying.

It was 6:30 and the party started at 6. I went upstairs and put my dress on. I came back down and he did his finishing touches on the outfit and we left. I still have not heard from Jay all day.. it is not like him to not call me nor text me all day. I hopped in the limo and we were off.

About 45 minutes later I made my entrance and all eyes where on mwah. I greeted everyone and got a drink and sat with the crew.

B: Hey yall

Solo: Hey girl you look stunning

Kelly: You do... you killing em Bey

B: aww thanks guys...

Angie: Y'all just standing around umm can we get some drinks..

B: yeah..

I called the waiter and he bought us our drinks.

B: thanks.. you can just sit the bottle right there and can we get some glasses.

Waiter: alright .. I will be right back

B: thanks.

Solo: so Bey how have you been.

B: I'm good I guess.. I am trying to go on tour soon.

Solo: Oh.. I miss you.. we havent talked in about a week.

B: yeah I know right.

Kelly: you know she been under Jay.

Solo: Oh yeah I forgot they got back together... she probably getting dicked down everyday.

B: weeelll.. at least you know.

Solo: Ewwwww Bey... Y'all so freaky.

B: you just jealous you ain't got no dick.

Solo: I still got Daniel (we gone pretend that they still married)