Chap25: DMWTB Pt. 5

February 25, 2012

**Beys Pov

Today is the day of my trail with Wendell. I still do not understand why this bitch is trying to get money from me when I had nothing to do with my fans coming in her studio. I called my lawyer and he is on the way right now. In the mean time I will be getting ready to go to the court house.

I went upstairs to see if my husband was getting ready only to find him sleep.

B: OMG JAY

J: WHAT! WHATS WRONG!

B: get up we have to get ready to go.

J: OMG BEY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME

B: ................... don't yell

J: im sorry babe you scared me

B: because i told yo ass to get up long time ago. the lawyer is on his way if you not ready by the time he get here that's yo ass.

J: okay babe im up.

I walked down stairs to find me something to eat. Since the chef is not here I fixed me a bowl of apple jacks and sat at the table.

Once I was done Jay walked down the stairs smelling delicious.

B: bout damn time

J: i know you aint talking

B: what you trying to say

J: That you take forever to get ready.

B: oh shut up.

I heard the doorbell ring and i knew that was the lawyer.

B: can you get that please.

J: you get it.

B: maan.. can you fix me something to eat then.

J: but you just ate some cere-

B: just fix me something to eat ugly.

J: okay babe

i went to go open the door and the lawyer was standing there with his brief case and in his suit looking all professional.

B: How you doing Mr. Hawk come on in.

Mr.H: im doing good. You ready for your trail today.

B: ready as i will ever be.

J: Babe who was at the door.

B: oh i forgot to introduce you to my husband. Follow me .

I walked to the kitchen where my husband was cooking pancakes and sausage. I walked up behind him and pinched his cheek. He turned around and pinched me back.

B: ow. baby this is Mr.Hawk my lawyer.

J: oh how you doing sir.

**Jays Pov

I went up to shake this mans hand when i noticed him staring Bey down.

J: hay babe . how about you go to the living room and i will bring your food out in a second okay.?

B: okay babe. Come on Mr. Hawk

J: naw let me talk to you for a minute.

B: ... okayy

I waited for Bey to get a good distance before i started letting this nigga know who i am and who bey is.

J: Look man. I don't want no problems and I seen how you was eye balling my wife a few minutes ago. let me tell you something about me. I dont like sharing whats mine and who ever trys to act like or even look like they want whats mine imma have to put you down. Understand.?