13. Plan B

||*its been way too long so I'm sorry. I've been through a lot with family, school and just life and people in general and I hope this chapter is up to your standards, enjoy*||

I got up and smiled when my brother asked "where's Betty," because I knew exactly where she was. We surrounded jug and Betty walked out with a cake and sung happy birthday in a really sweet voice. I looked over at jug and noticed he wasn't smiling or anything. He just stood there with a blank expression. Was he okay? Maybe he doesn't like birthday parties or something.

He looked down at the cake as Betty passed it to him. "That was haunting Betty." Jug said which I thought was rude seeing as though she put in all this work and Jughead had to not compliment her singing, instead insult it. Then as Betty told jug to blow out the candles I noticed Veronica walk into the kitchen. Archie followed as hug blew out the candles. We clapped and I patted my brother on the back while saying "happy birthday bro." He responded with "yeah thanks..." and I sat down on the couch while pulling out my phone and I decided to text Sweet Pea for a bit.

Sweet pea asked me to come and meet him at the whyte worm and I really wanted to but it could be too risky. He said it was important so maybe I should meet him. The only thing is, he didn't talk me what was so important. I walked up to jug before saying. "I'm going to have to go guys, sorry." I was about to walk out the door but jughead grabbed my arm and begged me not to go. "I'm sorry jug it's important I have to..." I paused, what lie could I come up with? "I have to go help Toni at the bar." I lied. "Well I'll come too.." "NO!" I shouted a bit too loud which got everyone's attention. "It's your birthday okay, enjoy it." With that, he sighed and told me to be careful before I headed out the door to the Whyte worm.

As I walked in I looked around to see Toni at the bar and a couple people playing snooker, but no sweet pea. He always has to be fashionably late doesn't he? I walked up to Toni to say hi. "Hey Toni..." I smiled sympathetically at her. "What mes have you gotten me involved in now?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. I swear she can read minds... or just maybe my mind. "Well I might or might not have lied saying you had an important problem going on here so I could leave Jug's party to meet up with sweet pea..." I said getting quieter the more I rambled on. She sighed and said, "well now you owe me two I guess." With that she laughed which was very contagious because I started to join in too.

After a long laugh with Toni I heard my phone go off again. I checked it and sweet pea texted me saying he's outside the back. I made my way towards the back entrance and I pushed open the door heading outside. There was still no sign of sweet pea. I scoffed because I was so annoyed at why sweet pea was messing with me so much. That's when a cloth was put over my mouth. I tried to fight back but it wasn't long before I had drifted asleep.

Jughead's Pov:

This party sucks. Cheryl bombshell and chuck the douchebag had to show up with the whole entire school and more which was confusing because I never remember them being friends with me. And to add more to the pile, hunter ditched the party to help Toni but I could tell she was lying. Maybe I should head to the whyte worm to check on her.

"Hey jug, you ok?" Archie asked while drinking his drink. "I think I'm just going to head out for a bit..." I admitted. "Dude, it's your party can't you stay a little longer?" He pleaded. "No, I'm tired and I need to check up on hunter." I was about to head to the door when Archie told me, "I'll tell Betty your out." She's not going to take this well but if hunter is in trouble and I don't do anything, dad will kill me.

I finally made it to the whyte worm and I headed in but no one could be found, not even Toni. Finally I saw a crowd of serpents at the back exit, what was going on? I headed to the overcrowded doorway and saw sweet pea, Toni and fangs standing in front of a wall which looks like it has writing on it. I stood next to them and anger, horror and vengeance filled my body. Blood Spelt out the words, "we have your serpent slut, lets make a deal. The girl for southside high and half of southside."

"They're talking about hunter aren't they?" I asked. "I think so yeah..." I heard fangs sigh. "This is all my fault," sweet pea said brushing his hand through his hair. "What do you mean it's your fault?" I stood in front of him with anger filling every nerve in my body. I swear if he had anything to do with this I will... "I made a deal with the goulies but they didn't take it very well and they said that we will regret messing with them." I started to calm down when I realised my anger was getting the best of me. "We can't give them what they want jug," Toni told me. "I know, I know. Well just have to make a plan B." I responded. "What's dad gonna think of this." I mumbled while shaking my head.

The New Girl In Town - riverdale fan fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara