9. What is it, My breath that bad?

Jughead's POV:

"Do you want me to tell you why I don't want you around Sweet Pea?" I finally asked. I had to tell her. She can't be around him, it's too dangerous "what are you talking about?" She asked with a confused look in her face. "I know you were with Sweet Pea at Pops, Hunter," I told her. "How?" She asked, them she covered her mouth knowing she gave away that she went. "Pop told me, he said that there was something going on between you, sweet pea and some other boy." I explained, "I'm just worried okay, you've not even been here a week and you have already dealt with so much." I continued. She paused then spoke, "why don't you want me around Sweet Pea? What's so wrong with him?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes waiting for an answer. "He is known to do things," I sighed before carrying on, "He is known to sleep with girls, and leave them. Never speak to them again. Take advantage of them," I finally said. "Oh," is all she could say. "Okay." She tried to take in what I said but I could see her eyes start to water. I went over to her and hugged her to calm her down.

Hunter's POV:

"What was happening at Pops with Sweet Pea and that other boy?" Jughead asked me as I pulled away from his hug and wiped my tears away. "Well, me and Sweet Pea were about to leave but I walked into... Reggie..." I was stopped by jughead's words, "what? What was he doing there?" "Are you going to let me finish?" I asked waiting for an answer. He put up his hands in defence and nodded his head wanting me to continue, so I did. "So basically, Reggie told me that I texted him about wanting to meet him at pops but I didnt text him. I was so confused and then Sweet Pea got defensive with me and they started to fight. Luckely, Reggie walked off and Sweet Pea gave me a lift home." I explained. "So you're saying that someone texted Reggie under your name, but you didn't text him?" He clarified. "Pretty much yeah," I told him. "Any idea who it could've been?" "No clue, I hardly know anyone in riverdale" I responded.

Sweet Pea called me, asking to meet him and even though jughead told me to stay at the trailer, I snuck out the window and met up with Sweet Pea. He told me to meet him at the Whyte Wyrm, whatever that is, in southside. This was my first time going to southside and I was a bit worried because of what everybody says about the place.

I was walking down a shady street when I felt someone pull me around to face them. "You made it," a voice said, turning out to be Sweet Pea. "what do you want," I mumbled because of what Jughead told me about Sweet Pea. "Basically, I know someone who owed me a favour so... they found out who texted Reggie under your name." He told me. What? How did Sweet Pea do this? "I don't know what to say, thank you so much." I thanked him. "I thought that you might want to talk to him. Seeing as though he goes Riverdale high, you might know him." He explained. "Yeah... what are you going to do to him?" I asked, worried at what Sweet Pea was capable of but was open to anything to get him to talk.  "Whatever I have to,"

We entered the Whyte Wyrm and walked through to the back. I saw Toni at a bar and we waved to each other. We continued to walk until I saw a person sat on a chair. I didn't recognise him until he looked up towards me. "CHUCK?!" I shouted, Reggie was right for me to stay away from him if he did send that text. "We tracked down the phone of the person that sent the text and it ended up being his phone," Sweet Pea told me while looking back and forth between me and Chuck. I pushed past Sweet Pea and started screaming at Chuck "who the hell do you think you are?" "I'm surprised to see you with another man, I thought you were Reggie's girl. He got lucky with you because if I had found you first, let's just say you wouldn't be his." Chuck winked at me. "How dare you say that you son of a...?" But I was cut off by Sweet Pea touching my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay to do this?" Sweet Pea asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah," I clarified. "But one more thing..." I said towards Chuck. I lunged my fist towards his face and punched his jaw. I saw that his mouth was covered with blood. He then spat out a tooth and looked up to me. "You stupid bitch!" Chuck shouted as I looked towards an aggressive Sweet Pea. "Calm down, okay" I reassured him and joked, "if he does anything, I'll knock some sense into him again." I turned towards a worried yet angry Chuck and came close to him face. "Why the hell did you pretend to be me and text Reggie?" I intimidated. "Why should I tell you?" He chuckled. "Because if you don't, let's just say that you might be losing another tooth." I told him. He looked up at me and said "I'm calling your bluff." I didn't really want to punch him again but if this he did sort of deserve it I mean, he pretended to be me and called me a bitch so I just threw another punch. "Are you going to call my bluff again?" I asked as he finally gave up. "Okay, okay. Some guy payed me money to do it. He said to text as some girl but he didn't tell me who and I needed the money bad so I did it." He explained. I got up and looked towards Sweet Pea. I was a good bullcrap detecter and he was in the clear but why would someone do that? Who would do that?

The New Girl In Town - riverdale fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें