2. something isn't right

Tonight was the night. The night I will leave this dreadful place for good, finally. I just hope that guy who tracked down my dad was telling the truth cause otherwise I might be getting lead to my death, still better than living with that crazy family.

As I got on the bus and payed for a journey to riverdale I just had some feeling that something wasn't right. Maybe it was they fact that I'm meeting my dad after 12 years or the fact that I don't have anyone coming with me and I'm going to be alone on the bus. Whatever the feeling was, I didn't really care because I knew that the feeling would go away once I was in my dads arms and living with him finally.

Once I sat down I put in my earphones and listened to Panic! At the disco, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I took out one earphone from my ear and he asked, "is this seat taken?", wait, why was his voice so farmiliar? Who was he? Did I know him? What I didn't realise was while I was thinking about this, I was staring at his, must I say, very hot face and he gave me a confused look *cough* *cough*. I was now out of my trance and told him "oh, n-no I-I um no." God what the hell am I doing I can't even speak properly in front of some random hot dude without having a fit! "You okay there, seems like you can't get your words out. Wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to have a stutter now would we?" HIM! It was the guy on the phone that found my dad! Wait why is he here? Maybe he was stalking me. Should I say something? I can't just not say something, right? Here we go I guess... I tapped on his shoulder and he turned to me. "Um so when you asked me if my seat was taken, um I kinda recognised your voice and I was wondering if you were that guy that..." but before I could finish he exclaimed "yes I was they guy who found your dad and I knew what you looked like because I saw you in that restaurant called 'Bavette's' or something like that when you were arguing with your parents and I recognised your voice on the phone so no I'm not stalking you" he chuckled. Oh god not that time in bavette's. It was a disaster! My mom and stepdad wanted me to move to New Jersey with them because of their work and I said that I wanted to live with my dad so that didn't turn out very pretty. That's actually one of the reasons I wanted to move.

"So mystery man...what is your name?" I asked. "Reggie Mantle" he responded, "and yours?" He continued. "It's hunter." I told him. I didn't tell him my last name because even though he was very good looking, I didn't want to tell him my whole life story while I'm at it. " are you from around Middleton?" He asked me with a small grin crawling in his face. "Well, it's complicated" I explained to him. "I'm guessing your heading riverdale" he questioned as if he already knew the answer which was, "yeah,what about you?" "I'm heading riverdale too actually so we've got the whole bus journey to talk about your complicated life" he said as a wink was sent my way. Well, I guess my plan of keeping my life vague was not going well, to plan.

After about 45 minutes I continued my story about me getting taken away from my dad. "So your dad lives in Riverdale at sunny side trailer park?" He asked me. "I'm hoping seeing as though you were the one who gave me that information, anyway tell me about yourself, how did you get into the business of finding out where people live?" I asked smoothly so we could avoid anymore of my life. "Well, I don't actually do it as a job, I was only doing it for some nerd Called Dilton Doiley, or I at least think that's his name. He said that it was a way to find hot girls quick and I guess he was right." He said to me as he twirled my strand of hair in his hand. What was this boy doing to me! He was hot and sweet at one moment and now he's turning into creep who uses girls problems to sleep with them. What the hell! I didn't know what to do so I just shuffled along my seat away from him and looked out the window. I saw his head tilt away from me in the reflection of the window as I stared at the traffic was going past.

15 minutes later

The bus had finally stopped at a bus stop just past a sign which read riverdale. As I got off, so did Reggie and I nodded at the bus driver as a way to thank him. The doors closed on the bus as it drove away and all I could think was 'Wow I'm finally here, at riverdale, about to meet my dad.' I was so lost in thought again that I didn't notice Reggie trying to get my attention. I finally stopped daydreaming as he looked at my face while biting his lip. "Is there something on my face or something?" I said with a little chuckle after it. "No, you're just so beautiful."I didn't know what to say. No boy has ever called me beautiful before, never mind a stranger who helped me find my dad, well could have helped me find my dad because I still don't know if this is a trap of if he was going to murder me. "th-thank y-y-you" I blurted out with a stutter. What am I saying, I don't even know this boy! He walked up to me slowly and whispered in my ear "you're going to need to sort out that stutter before I make out with you until it's gone." Okay this was too much. My face went a peachy- pink colour before I shouted at him "look, no offence but I've only just met you and you are talking to me like a creep so can you please back off now!" He looked so shocked at the fact I had just shouted at him and again whispered "I like it when you get angry, it turns me on." He bit his lip and walked off with a proud manner before exclaiming "see ya around stutter." I eyed him with a dirty look before whispering to myself "jerk" and turning around whilst using the gps on my phone to find where my dad was living. I'm so glad I will probably never see him again, well I hope I never see him again.