xxvi

Jungkook's POV

Eunha's leaving me.

She's pulling through with it and I can't stop her.

No one but Mingyu perhaps.

I'm so stupid to let her leave.

I shouldn't have let her.

I shouldn't have....

My tears couldn't stop flowing.

I soon reached my unit and purposely feel on my bed.

I kept on crying but then I hear my phone rang.

I sat back up then look at my phone near my luggage.

I was about to open it but I took my phone first.

I open my phone and Eunha is shown on my wallpaper.

I'll never change this.

Jihoon's calling....

I cancelled the call then placed my phone down.

I open my luggage and found that there was a piece of paper inside it.

I took the paper and it turns out to be a letter.

From her...

I open it and start to read.

(FONT: Italics- Eunha's letter; Bold- Jungkook's thoughts) ⬇️

----------------------------

May 6

Dear Jungkook,

Hey, it's me! Hi, Eunha.

By the time you're reading this, I'm probably at the airport or at the US already. You aren't but you're far away from me.

But there are things that I want you to know.

First, your parents are still alive. Not the ones you grew up with but your biological parents. Even though I hurt you, you still bring me good news.

Yerin told me everything.

She told me that, you were in an accident when you were still young. It was said that all of them survived except you. But the truth is you got lost and Yerin found you. From that, they became your family. Ever wondered why you're a Jeon while Yerin is a Jung? You're part of the Tuan-Jeon family. Yeah, I wondered when will you become a Jeon.

Your mom is a Tuan and she married your father that is a Jeon. They lived happily and even had three handsome kids but ever since that accident, they both separated and took a kid with them. Up until now, none of them knows that you're still alive. I might as well be dead rather than living without you in my life.

You have two older brothers.

Mark Tuan and Jeon Wonwoo.

I've known both of them since I was in elementary. Wonwoo being my childhood friend and Mark being my first love.

And now you as my boyfriend. I wish I still am.

Yerin told me this since I'm connected to the three of you and she even told me that she'll get married to Wonwoo since they're engaged.

I know you don't know this either so,

Second, when you and Yerin's father got sick, you both had to find jobs here in Seoul and that's when Yerin found Wonwoo.

She was searching for a job when she entered your real fathers company. Instead of giving her a job, he offered her something worth more and that is to engage Wonwoo to her. She was with Mingyu that time. She didn't want to tell you since she knew you'll get mad.

Third, Mark recently found out that his younger brother is alive but he doesn't know you or Wonwoo.

You guys have to meet each other so I set you all up, as a family, to meet and be happy again. I want to see you and be happy again.

Fourth,

I love you, Jungkook. I love you too, Eunha.

For the moment I met you,
I felt such a deep connection to you.
There is something so sweet and deep
in your soul that I fell in love with.
A knowing there without knowing. Me too.
I feel like I was always waiting for you.
Like I always knew you.
To have denied this
would have been denying
you're a part of me
and a part of my very own heart.

It is impossible for me not to love you. And it's impossible for me to forget you.

I love you so much! I have never thought that I'll love someone again. I got scared of loving again. But you came and prove me wrong. I can love again. But I'll be the reason you'll hate loving someone again, or maybe you'll simply hate me alone.

Jungkook, I love you the moment I saw you. I knew that I was gonna fall for you and I hope you were there to catch me but no, you fell with me and it was us in the end. I really hope it was us TOGETHER in the end but no, it was you and me in the end.

I love you so please don't forget me and remember that I will always love you. I'll be back in your arms soon. I love you too and I'll never forget you. But I hope you still love me. Please come back to me soon.

Love,
Eunha

-----------------------------

I finish reading the letter with my face getting wet with tears.

Mingyu gave me time to be with her and all I did was mess it up.

But I'm glad he didn't got involved in this because if he did, Eunha might have no one to be with right now.

At least I know she's safe.