i

Eunha's POV (School of Performing Arts)

"Sup, is it true that you broke up with Jimin?"
"Oh, SinB. It's true."
"But why? You guys are the cutest couple in the campus"

"I'd rather be hurt through a breakup with a real closure than seeing my man kissing another woman and actually liking it." I said with authority but soon realized that SinB wasn't walking beside me because she stopped on her steps with mouth-wide open.

"Y-you mean, HE CHEATED ON YOU?!"
"Shh, people might hear and make a fuzz out of it."
"He cheated on you!" She whisper-shouted.
"Yes."
"Did you guys talk?"
"Yeah and he even said that it wasn't his fault. He even said that Yuna flirted with him. Can you believe it?"
"Guys and their excuses. Screw them"
"Yeah."

=bell ringing=

"It's time, ugh. I don't wanna see him, I mean I've already survived two days after we broke up."

"SINB!!"

We all turn to look at Jungkook who screamed SinB's name at the top of his lung.
Charming, I thought.

"I have to go, see you at recess."
"Yeah sure, bye."

Jungkook's POV

OMG, there she is! I don't know what to do.

Is that SinB? Yes, SinB, my class partner. I can get closer to Eunha through SinB!

"SINB!!"

She waved goodbye to Eunha and went to me.

"What?!"
"I need your help. Let's go to the bathroom."
"Jungkook! You're a boy for goodness sake!"
"No, I'm not." I said through gritted teeth.

She looked dumb founded and I took the chance to bring her to the bathroom.
Ew, I sound like those handsome actors in the kdramas I watch.

As soon as we got there, I locked the door.

"I'm gay, okay."
"W-what? You mean your not the guy everyone thinks you are?"
"Oh come on. Anyways, I need you for my plan."
"What pla-"
"Hold that thought, I'm just going to take my makeup pouch out."

SinB's POV

Makeup pouch? I only have pressed powder in my pocket but he has a makeup pouch?
His pouch was even the size of a lunch box.

He opened the pouch and he took everything out.

He first took out a BYS Matte Foundation, Maybelline Liquid Concealer, Nichido Pressed Powder, Naked3 Palette, Kylie Birthday Palette, Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint, Benefit PoreFessional Primer, Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry, In2It Clear Mascara, Maybelline Hyper Lash, Etude House Blush-On Pink, Hair Spray, Dry Shampoo, Face Mist, Makeup Remover, Cotton Balls, and lastly, Nivea Color Shine Lip Balm Strawberry and Cherry.

OMGGG, I stood there in awe of all his products.
"Want me to give you a makeup look of the day?" He asked me.
"Can I?"
"Definitely, I've never had a friend to do this because of all the secrecy I did. All I had was Jimin but he's straighter than my grades." He said half excited and half disappointed.
"I'll tone your face first so that..."

Then he started giving me the make over of my life.

"Done, look at yourself in the mirror."
"Woah"

"OMG, the look I gave on you compliments your nails so well! Let's go to class, my new found secret bestie

"OMG, the look I gave on you compliments your nails so well! Let's go to class, my new found secret bestie."