xviii

D-33

Eunha's POV

I'm in school already.

Today's graduation day!!

But sad to say that Jungkook won't be able to come.

I've been anxiously waiting for a call from Jaehyun.

I look at the clock and it's almost time.

| T I M E S K I P |

"Congrats, Eunha!" My friends greet me and I greet them back.

I've received a lot of letters and flowers from my friends and some from guys that hasn't confessed to me yet.

=phone ringing=

"Hello?"

"Eunha, it's me SinB."

"Oh, hi SinB. Why'd you call?"

"When your graduation's done, a car will be there to pick you up and bring you to where we, I mean, I am right now, okay? Don't ask, just go."

"Si--"

toot toot toot

I went to the bathroom first to retouch my makeup and to remove my toga so that my dress will be seen.

I go out and see a car with a person standing near it, holding a card with my name on it.

I guess this is it.

I enter the car and took a small nap.

"Miss Eunha, we are here."

"Oh okay."

It's a restaurant.

I open the door and look around for SinB but then a waiter told me to follow the arrows.

I followed them.

It led me to the garden behind the restaurant.

There's a letter.

It's from Jungkook.

Dear Eunha,

Eunha, my sweet girlfriend.

The love of my life.

The first time that I saw you, I knew.

I knew that you were the one for me. That you would mean something to me.

And I wasn't wrong.

We got closer, we became friends, we liked each other and we became lovers.

You're SO beautiful. I love how your hair swings when you turn your head. I love how your eyes hold the galaxy within them. I love your bunny sloped nose. I love your lips and how they fit mine.

I'm not gonna continue on saying how much I love you because you already know, instead, I'm gonna show you. But you'll find out later.❤️