iv

Eunha's POV

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon when I've decided to open the chat group and ask them to hang out.

FWENDS

galaxticbunny
Yah, let's go to the mall or something.
I'm really bored.

mysteriousbeagle
Sure, fetch me in 10 mins.

bagofluck
I'm going if Mingyu's going.

mingpuppie
You kidding? Of course, I'm going.

hansolobin
Is Jennie babes going?

jenddeukie
Yupp

moonwalkingbin
I'll be at SinB's when you fetch her.

junggull
Let's all meet at The Arcade by 10:10.

I'm so happy they all agreed to go with me.

Me, SinB, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Moonbin and his older brother, Hanbin has known each other since our high school days. But ever since senior high started, we got separated in half. Jennie is Hanbin's girlfriend. They met at their school. Just like Jungkook, we met him at school. It's just that Moonbin, SinB, Jungkook and Jennie are younger than the rest of us.

I decided to get dressed since it's 9:55 already and I have to fetch SinB and Moonbin in 10 minutes.

Since it's just a simple gathering, I'm also going simple with my outfit.

A white tee

Black shorts

High-cut Vans

Then I took a short bath

I've also decided to bring my oversized navy blue denim jacket, in case we go to the cinema. I really want to watch Kingsman.

"Eunha"
"Yes, mom?"
"Can you buy your dad something? For our anniversary then, when you find something, call me."
"Sure, I'm actually planning to go to the mall with the gang."
"Oh, great! What time will you leave?"
"We'll meet at 10:10."
"You better go, don't you think?"

I look at the clock and it's 10:00 already.

I start my car and went to SinB's house.

SinB's POV

=doorbell ringing=

It must be her already.

I opened the door and I saw Moonbin.

"Hello!"
"Hey,"
"It's been a while don't ya think?"
"Yeah, ever since you confessed and suddenly disappeared like I wasn't expecting anything else."
".... You were expecting?"
"Just come in"

"I never knew you expected something else. I thought you don't like me and you even became Jackson's girlfriend after a week, when I told you to never speak to him."
"I only became his girlfriend because of you. You weren't there when I needed you. He saw me crying at the garden because of you. I saw how concerned and sincere he was and even felt safe with him. But you, where were you?"
As I release these words from my mouth, I felt moisture on my cheeks. That's when I knew I was crying again.
"Safe? Where the hell is he right now, huh? You keep on defending someone who wasn't even there to fight beside you. You're strong, I know you are. But you're so strong, you fought for the wrong thing."
"Wrong thing? Yeah, maybe it was stupid of me to fight for you. Jackson and I wasn't actually a thing. At first we were pretending because I want to make you feel jealous and you'd go to me but the longer we kept pretending, the deeper our hearts fall for each other. And maybe that was my fault, I shouldn't have done that. But what am I supposed to do when I'm broken down?" I said between sobs.
"*sigh* I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have left your side. I shouldn't have kept your hopes up. I shouldn't have broken your heart. I shou-"
"Instead of saying the things you shouldn't have done, think of the things you should do."
"I-"

=doorbell ringing=

"Let's go we'll be late." Eunha shouts from the other side of the door.
"Finally" I said as I ran to the door and onto the passenger seat of her car.
"Where's Moonbin?"
"I'm here."

The ride to the mall was surprisingly quiet.