xxviii

3 years later...

Eunha's POV

"Eunha, I can't believe you're really back!" SinB said as I exit the airport with Mingyu.

"How's life?" I ask her.

"Good," but then she looks at the child between Mingyu and me.

"Is that your kid?" She ask and I look at Mingyu.

"Let's go home, I miss the food here." Mingyu changes the topic.

"Yeah sure." SinB agrees.

| TIME SKIP |

We arrived at my house where everyone is.

Everyone has finished their studies and now has a life, at least some of them.

I see SinB and Moonbin are already married and they have their child, Hoseok.

Jackson and his girlfriend.

Mark with his fiancé.

Umji with Suga, I always knew she liked him.

Sowon with Jin, they're married ever since I got to the U.S.

Yuju with Jimin,
I knew why Yuju flirted with Jimin before. She hated me before because of family issue and all but then while I was in California, I met Jimin there and found out that they have a child 4 years ago. So Yuju flirted with Jimin because she thinks it was the safest thing to do and not hurt my feelings as much instead of spilling the truth carelessly.

Jennie and Hanbin, can't believe they're still together.

Yerin and Wonwoo, they did learn to love each other and now they have kids, Junhui and Myungho.

Then there's Jungkook, I heard he's been going out to drink his pain a lot.

"Eunha, tell us everything that happened for the past 3 years. We need to catch up." Jin said.

"Sure."

We all gather in the living room.

"So on the first year we were there, it was really hard to adapt to the culture but thanks to Mingyu, everything went fine." They all went ooooo~

"Yes, I did fall in love with him while we were there. He supported me in every single thing I did and I equally did the same. We were there to witness each other's weakness, strength, happiness and tough times but we were there to stand by each other's side. A lot of things change and Mingyu's one of the best change that has happened to me, I hope he feels the same."

"Of course I feel the same." Mingyu said then kissed my forehead.

"So the kid awhile ago, that was yours?" SinB asked.

Everyone looked at the both of us.

Jungkook looked at me too. His eyes express sadness as if it asking me that it's not true.

"No, that was Junhui. Yerin and Wonwoo's kid. Our flight was supposed to be together but we got separated in the airport. Junhui was with us the whole time so when we got a new schedule, Yerin told us to take Junhui with us." I explain.