xii

Eunha's POV

=bell ringing=

"About to go to class." I said.

He pouted and whined.

"Let's go, we might get a tardy mark on the attendance sheet."

"Fine."

Cute. He sounded like he was just forced, oh wait, he was.

But anyways, we were about to go in when a student from the president committee came.

"Eunha, the Principal needs you to go to his office."

"Oh, okay."

"I'll see you in a while Jungkook."

"Take care, see ya."

=knock knock=

"You may come in."

"You asked for me. Sir?"

"Ms. Jung, yes, I did. Please take a seat."

I sit at one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"So, Mrs. Kim called and told me about Mingyu's condition and that you'll be going with them to the US. Is it true?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well then, take care on your flight, Ms. Jung. That's all. You may leave."

"Thank you, sir."

I stood up and walked near the door when he spoke again.

"One more thing, what were you doing in the Janitors room this morning?"

I gulped, not knowing what to say.

"It's fine, you don't need to answer. You're still young, you need to enjoy your life. Your remind me so much of what your mom and I used to do when we were your age. Good times."

"But why did you break up with her before when you had such 'good times' with each other, sir?"

"Oh come on, Eunha. Drop the formalities. Don't act like you don't know me."

"Okay then, Dad. Why did you break up with her before then?"

"We had a long history together. By the way, did your brother pick you up yesterday?"

Correction, STEP-Brother.

He's a Kwon, I'm a Jung.
He's my brother because we have the same dad.
But I wanted to use mom's maiden name because he cheated on us. Oh wait, it was way worse.
He married my mom even though he already had a family.
That's why I'm so mad at him but I didn't show it. I also used to get mad at Hoshi but then none of this is his fault. To be honest, I thought he was the one who's gonna get mad at me because his dad married my mom because of me.
But no, Hoshi acted like a true brother and loved me like his own sister, so I don't hate him anymore.
Then his mom died and they stayed at our house but Hoshi moved out because of college.

"Yes, he did and thanks for the meal, Dad."

"You're welcome. I'm so sorry that you both had to go through tough times because of me. Please forgive me, I know deep inside your heart that you are still mad at me. Go to your class now.  You might miss a lot."

I went out of the room with tears on my eyes.

Finally, the father I've wished for is here. It feels so nice to feel a fathers love.

Even though mom does a good job at playing Dad's role, it's still different when it's the actual real thing.

I went back to class a light heart and listened well to the teacher.

| TIME SKIP |

=bell ringing=

Finally it's recess.

I'm so hungry.

I've been craving for burgers since I woke up.

"Eunha!"

"Oh, Hi Jungkook."

"What did the Principal talk to you about?"

"It's about Mingyu."

"Hey, Eunha. I ordered your favorite, a plain burger and a cheeseburger." SinB said when she got here.

"Thanks SinB."

| TIME SKIP |

=bell ringing=

It's time to go home!

Hoshi's gonna pick me up.

We're gonna eat at our favorite restaurant.

"Eunha,"

A/N:

So, I got impatient and decided to change the cover to the cover you see right now.

Please also support the person who made this cover, KoreanangHilaw95 .

I really like her book, 'Turning Pages'.
(It's also BangChin related.)