23. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Cameron's P.O.V

I watched silently as all the boys had glee written all over their faces. I mean who wouldn't be excited? London for a full year, that's amazing. The opportunities are so great. I could possibly pursue a acting career? Or even continue my modeling career.

But .... Tiffany...

I fucked up, it was a misunderstanding and yet how am I suppose to fix it? She was with beau. Would she even give me the time of day?

But even if she did, why would she come to London with me? She has a job, she has a life outside of me. Who would drop everything just to follow someone somewhere?

Who would follow someone who they constantly fought with?

But yet we always find our way back, right?

Maybe a break would be good. Maybe it's what we needed. And if I come back and everything works out, I promise I'll marry her.

*3 weeks later

Tiffany's P.O.V

I adjusted my skirt as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had never been in Australia, hell I barely left the United States.

I was happy when the boys asked me to spend thanksgiving with them, it was nice to have somewhere to go.

"Love are you ready?" Beau called from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" I yelled

My mind has been wondering on and off since the night Nash told me they were going to London. The call I had with him made me realize, me and Cameron the chances were low.

A year in London! In January? Hell November is basically over!

what if he meet someone new? Well that already happened..

I had been so distracted I didn't notice ebau trying to talk to me.

"What's the matter?" He asked

"Just nervous" I lied

He took my hand and lead me out.

---------

Around 2 more chapters till this is over! Then I'll start the next one which will be based what they do in that year of being apart. Only if you guys want another book :) comment yes to another book and some names!!!

Bye dolls xx