20. Incondicional

Tiffany's P.O.V

I've tried to see what happened and all I've revieced is a door slammed in my face. I've tried to wait for you to come to me but it's been 9 days. I can't reason what happened, as I don't know what I did. I spent the first days crying on the boys shoulders but their shoulders are filled with endless tears and I'm sure they're sick of my crying. Now I've been walking and gathering my thoughts.

I've decided to call my manager Sam and get back officially to my career. I've had my break, I've had my time off. She's booked some gigs in Chicago for a week, I'll be gone but I'm sure you wouldn't care. I'll be back of course. I consider LA my home, but I will be renting a condo. I can no longer mooch off these boys.

I can't help to look at photos of you two, on Instagram or on twitter I stare at them for a long length of time. I observe them and feel a pang in my heart. I do hope you're happy. I know I don't feel right leaving, but I don't need this. I can't continue to torture myself with you.

In a way I feel I deserve this after all I put you through, yet I can't help but still be upset.

I'll always wait for you, even if right now leaving is the best.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Come in?" I asked Madison as we reached the house

"Isn't she there?"

"So?"

She smiled and stepped out. I took her hand in mine and took her in.

There she was, writting in her journal. Her eyes swollen and red. She didn't dare to look up and I felt a sting at that, she wouldn't look at me.

I lead Madison to my room and shut the door

"She looks gross" she commented

"shut the fuck up" I snapped

I quickly recovered, "yeah, she hasn't done shit. She's living here and it's bothering like obsessive much I've moved on" I laughed harshly

Madison smiled wickly and laid down. My eyes traveled to my closest and I couldn't help thinking of the box it help. All my memories with her.

"Cameron are you even paying attention to me?" She question

No

Honestly she was annoying

"Sorry no babe"

"I said we should double date" she smiled

I barely liked being in public with her.

But I couldn't keep getting hurt by tiffany.

I loved her but I loved myself also.

So I smiled and agreed.