8. HeadLights

Hey guys so as you can see updates aren't as often. Sorry I've been so busy lately!

Sucky chapter sorry

Vote <3

Comment <3

-ily xx
___________________

Tiffany's P.O.V

I rocked against the bed the boys provided for me. The room had been for Aaron for when he would move in also. Id been locked up in this room for almost a week, or so it seemed like it. I wouldn't know I broke my phone and hasn't talked to anyone. After the kiss with Cameron and my brake down I fell asleep and he placed me in here. I don't blame him for kissing me. I don't hate him for kissing me. Nor do I even think he took advantage of me.

The house had been quiet for the longest time now. The thoughts I drowned out creeping back haunted me. It frightened me. I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a scream. And I continued to scream. I needed this, I've wanted this. Oddly I felt so much better as the scream continued. Of course my throat burned and my eyes tears. And of course there was a knock at the door.

Cameron's P.O.V

The scream continued and it frightened me, I hadn't heard a word from her in over 3 days. I quickly took out a credit card and picked the lock opening the door. Tiffany had stopped screaming by now but the tears continued to stream down her face. My heart hurt seeing her this broken.

She was in hell and silently burning as each moment passed by. I hated the man who did this to her, I hated him since the moment I met him. I hated him so much. And now with this I had even more of a reason. If I could kill him I would but that would be killing a father to be of two and I couldn't do that.

I sat on the bed next to her. She quickly hugged me tightly and calmed down a bit more. I rubbed circles into her back knowing she enjoyed this.

"Where's everyone?" She asked silently after a couple moments passed by

"MAGCON San Fran today" I informed her

"Why didn't you go?" She asked confused now looking at me

"I refused to leave you alone" I smile softly

I stand up and extend my hand she takes it and stands up with me

"you hungry? I cooked some food we can eat" I offered

She nodded her head and followed me as we made our way to the kitchen

.
.
.

She silently watched the movie with me, the vow. The movie had Been her choice she convinced me it was worth the watch

She cried as Channing told the girl he knew how she looked at the other man. I wanted to turn it off, I thought it was to much for her but she refused and wanted to continue. Once the movie was over we sat in silence.

"Does it get better?" She asked

"does what?"

"The pain I feel"

"It will if you don't keep it Buried" I say

"Cam I'm so sorry I should have never left you. Everything would be so different! This could of been your child instead! Why was I such a bitch?" She cried

I hushed her and hugged her.

"Everything happens for a reason" I silently cry onto her

I'd take her back in a heart beat. I'd do anything for this girl.

But as of now I felt we were like headlights of cars just passing by.

And she was way to broken to allow me to help fix her.

And I don't know what hurt me more. Her broken or not being able to fix her.