6. Lost Ones

Seriously guys, thank you for all the reads and votes and comments! They mean so much to me :) I have lots of ideas in store for this story! I'm so excited;) tell your friends to read this! Haha put out the link on twitter :p

I've been a little busy catching up with school work and just adjusting to my new house. So updates may be every other 2 days or so

(Cams thinking comes from the song battle scars and Tiffany's from you played me. Steph from Lost Ones)
{Italics are the lyrics}

Vote it only takes a second <3

Comment what you think about the story so far

-ily xx
_____________________

Cameron's P.O.V

Seconds, minutes, hours past. Or at least it felt like an eternity in this cell. I knew it wasn't a real jail and it was just the one at the station but ever since a young age I never wanted to end up here, well look at me now. This made me realize I could never actually last in jail, but for some reason I would if it was for her. I heard the gates open and the officer told me I had been bailed. I eagerly got up and went to find Matt and the others. They had looked concerned but Bart had a pissed look to him.

"I can't always get you out of this shit" he barked as we walked out of the station. It was true, I was an adult who had to consider my actions, especially for my fans.

We separated ways all the boys getting into their cars, I ride along with Nash. I told him the situation and so he called the hospital. We found out she would be released tomorrow, until then we couldn't see her because of my actions.

.
.
.

As we arrived home I quickly went to my room and locked it. I began to get lost in my thoughts.

You would Hope the wound heals but it never does, That's cause you're at war with love. The wound would go deeper than anyone could ever imagine, they left scars and These battle scars don't look like they're fading, Don't look like they're ever going away, They ain't never gonna change.

Although I would never let a wound ruin me, I still feel like they've run to deep. The emotions I spent months running from and hiding are finally resurfacing. Arrow holes, they never close from Cupid on a shooting spree. Feeling stupid cause I know it ain't on you and me, But when I'm trying to beat the odds up. Been trying to keep my nods up And I know that I should let her go. I should of let her go long ago. But maybe I still hold on to fight the tanks and drones of me being alone.

I wish I never looked, I wish I never touched
I wish that I could stop loving you so much
Cause I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together, When all of the signs say that I should forget her. I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had. I wish that the good outweighed the bad

And it makes me all rethink, what is love? How would one define love. The way John Stephen defines it? Or how tiffany defines it? Maybe it's the way I define it? No, love is just a word, somebody has to bring it to definition for you. No simple words could answer this question.

Or maybe I just have an obsession?

(I should have just left then)
But I didn't
(And I hope you never come back)
It shouldn't have happened but I let it.

Now I'm down on the ground screaming medic, The only thing that comes is the post-traumatic stresses. Shields, body armors and vests don't properly work. That's why I'm still in a locker full of hurt. The enemy within, reminding me of all the things I went through. Maybe I should just give in.