4. Lets make plans

Sorry I take longer to update now! I've been busy all weekend! But I'm up early rn because my stomach is killing me and there's nothing to do:/

Another short chapter bc stomach is literally killing me

Thanks for the 1.1K reads and the 100 votes <3 it means so much to me :')

Vote it only takes a second <3

(I read every comment)

-ily xx
___________________________

Cameron's P.O.V

When arriving home from the photoshoot I instantly went to my room and locked the door. I paced around a bit to gather all my thoughts to make sure this day was real and not some fucked up dream my head had decided to play on me.

I came to the conclusion it was reality whether I liked it or not. I had seen Tiffany today and John Stephen. She had invited me out sometime. The almost vanished hole in my heart grew a little more knowing she would be in LA for awhile.

I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. Rubbing my temples. Something about her had changed, I couldn't put my finger on it.

I went to my closet and moved all the clothes on the floor out of the way until I found what I was looking for. The box had not been opened in months, not had it been thought about till this moment.

I sat cross legged on the floor with the box on my lap. I took a deep breathe before opening it, going down memory lane wasn't always something easy.

On top was a bear she had given me, it was small but custom made. It was my favorite thing next to the necklace I had received from my grandma before she moved to North Carolina. Next was tons and tons of photos of us. I kept every single one we took, they were priceless moments printed on a paper. No one could take away those days from me. Next were cards/notes she had given me. I read each one carefully.

With this box memories flowed from day one to heartbreak. I got up and left the box on the floor. I layed on my bed, burring my face into the black pillow. All that I could think of was that I needed her. I needed her small arms around me, holding me tightly against her. Run her small finger through my hair and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Most of all I wished she'd kiss me softly telling me we'd find a way to be together...

Tiffany's P.O.V

I was on my way home from the photoshoot. I had to stay longer and get everything sorted out, put away and all that. It was a long day, although I knew the shoot was around 5 hours tops it felty like eternity.

I still couldn't believe he hadn't wanted to hang out. He basically ignored me. Well I would do the same if I was him, I was such a bitch.

I closed my eyes holding in my tears from past memories. John Stephen placed his hand on my knee and squeezed reassuringly. It honestly didn't help.

My phone had vibrated just at the instant.

From: unknown
Hey it's Cameron

Then a few seconds later

From: unknown
Dallas. Cameron Dallas

I laughed at his texts, he had been so dorky. I knew no other Cameron's so it was an obvious it was him. I saved him number instantly and replied

To: Cam
Oh hey! So you ready to take me up on that offer and make plans?

From: Cam
Yeah that'd be cool. We really do have a lot to catch up on.

To: Cam
Great! I'm free next week Friday!

From: Cam
Same! Magcon time for LA got moved earlier on that day for 3 hours only since it will be a 4 day show.

To: Cam
You gotta pick me up tho:)

From: Cam
Obviously.. I'll pick you up @ 9 pm and we can do shit like eat or something. Hike up to the Hollywood sign and watch the stars yeah

To: Cam
Yeap id love to :)

I put my phone away knowing John Stephen would get paranoid if I stayed on it any longer.

"I have plans next Friday at 9pm and so on" I informed him

"The hell you do" he fought

"You're not the boss of me" I shot noticing we were almost to the place we'd call home for a couple of months.

"You're not going anywhere!" He somewhat yelled as we parked.

I slammed the car door as I ran out and made my way inside. Running up the stairs in two I tripped and banged my head on the railing while falling down backwards.

Then everything went black.