Resa, Lyra, and Chimera: Captured, part 2

(monster and human form of Hydra)

"Damnit..." Lyra said, looking, and failing, for a way out. "Wait, I have an idea." Resa said.

"What is it?" Chimera asked. "Lyra, give me your pocket knife." Resa looked at Lyra. "Why?" Lyra asked, giving Resa her knife, who pressed it against her forearm.

"What the Hell are you doing?!" Chimera asked, worry spiking her voice. "Lyra, don't scream." Resa said, nicking Lyra's forearm, drawing blood.

The dreamwalkers' blood mixed together on the floor. "Now, Chimera, give me your arm." Resa said, grabbing the Greek monster's arm. "What are you doing?" 

"You should get a feeling, we're in the world of dreams. So, we're asleep, I'm location our bodies." Resa explained. "With, a blood spell?" 

"Uh-huh." Resa said. 

"Now, we have to wake up." Lyra said. "Say something that motivates you. Like, for an example for Lyra, Laney getting a boyfriend." Resa said. 

Wait...something...that motivates you....? Chimera thought, looking at Resa, her heart racing, butterflies in her stomach. 

Resa motivates me... Chimera thought, aloud.

"Wait, is....there something going on between you two?!" Lyra yelled. "No!" Resa said. "No." Chimera said, more calmly. "OK..." Lyra said.

One by one, the trio woke up, first it was Chimera, who said what motivates her  was Resa. "So, Chimera, who did try to kill Boros?" Lyra asked the youngest of all Greek monsters. 

"I don't know him directly, only that he's an  older brother of mine, uh, Hydra or something."

"Hydra? The crazy obsessive stalker Hydra? That brother?" Resa asked. "Yeah." Chimera said. "OK, aside from my stalker---!" Lyra said, before being hugged from behind. "Lyra! You're awake!" said a familiar voice, Boros. "Hey, babe." Lyra said. 

Man...all the people I know, Lyra, Laney, and Cory has a boyfriend...except Resa. Chimera thought. 

Resa looked at the sappy scene in front of her.

Damnit...Hydra...one of the oldest....and most powerful... Resa thought, then her gaze fell upon Chimera, who was lighting a cigarette (Chimera smokes, BTW). "Chimera, you know Hydra and his abilities, also his weaknesses." Resa said. "So, you think I'm gonna rat out on my own brother?"

...

"Bitch, you know me too well. Besides, I got, I don't know, thousand more brothers and sisters. Typhon, my father, was a bastard father, always cheating on mom..." Chimera sighed, blowing some smoke from her cigarette. "Kinda like my dad..." Resa chuckled. "Wow...weird, we're rivals, but, we get along, somehow.."

"Yeah...what's also weird, before I met you, I was straight." Resa chuckled.

Wait....what? Lyra thought. "I knew it..." Boros whispered.