Day 4

(Picture is what Resa really looks like)

-No One-

"Yo, Laney! You ready?" Lyra asked, looking at her friend. "Yeah, just need to get my jacket." Laney smiled, grabbing her coat. The bookworm girl and the tech-savvy girl walked out of the small house. "So, which mental hospital is Resa stuck up in?"  Lyra asked her friend. "You should know, it was the same one you were in a couple years ago." Laney told her friend. "Oh, the one in City-J." Lyra said. "That's the one." Laney said. "Wow, got out last month, now, going back." Lyra sighed. "Come on, we need answers." Laney said. "Laney...dream walkers are complicated...and I don't want my friends in the middle of my problems..." Lyra said. "Lyra, like it or not, we're stuck together." Laney said.

Lyra smiled.

-Le time skip-

Lyra and Laney were guided to Resa's ward. "Is she dangerous?" Laney asked. "No." the worker said. Lyra nodded and walked in. "Hello, I'm--" 

"I know who you are, Lyra Bryn Black..." Resa said. "How?" Lyra asked. "I have a connection to the Chimera, I know who she stalks." Resa told Lyra. "The...Chimera? The Chimera stalked other dream walkers?" Lyra asked. "Yeah, of course, during the years, 120. All driven mad." Resa said. "And yet, you stayed sane."   Resa looked at Lyra.

"I guess I have strong will-power..." 

"No, it doesn't have anything to do with will-power, all of it is one's mental state. For me, I was easily took over, you...you can overlook Chimera's words. Her promises." 

"Huh." Lyra said. "C'mon, you can help me with my dreams, your the ony one who survived the Chimera's hold." Lyra told Resa. "OK." Resa nodded. "But don't be scared when you see my roommate" Lyra said. "Why would I?" Resa asked.

-Le time skip-

Resa calmly looked at Boros, who was nervous, like Lyra. "Alien roommate?" Resa asked Lyra. "Yeah..." Lyra said. "Huh. Cool." Resa said, her usual emontionless face. "I thought she was gonna freak..." Lyra said. "Me too." Boros said.  Lyra stiffened as she felt Boros's hand hold hers. 

'Maybe...I do love him.'

And there! So, I REALLY need something, lemon, smut, fluff, anything! I'm desperate!