Bonus: Drunk Truth or Dare

(picture not by me)

Why am I doing this?

Seriously, why?

Tonight, Laney and Resa wanted to celebrate something, I don't know what, so, we had a party at mine and Boros' apartment.

Why did they get Boros drunk?

"OK, everyone, time for Truth or Dare!" Laney yelled, or, well, slurred. She got drunk on, get this, orange juice. 

Oh, God, no...

"OK! Boros, truth or dare?" Resa asked Boros. "Truth!" Boros said. "How long have you wanted to bang Lyra?" Resa smirked. I looked at Boros, who was blushing redder than a tomato. "Um...about, since I moved in with her..." Boros said. "OK! Laney, truth or dare?" I asked, smirking. "Dare!" Laney said. 

"You know that 6-month-old jug of milk in the fridge? Drink. The. Whole. Thing." I smiled. "Fine..." Laney said, getting up and trudging to the fridge. "Go on." I smiled. Laney grabbed the jug of milk and opened it, gagging after smelling it. "Do it." I said. She frowned and pinched her nose. She started to chug it down. She finished and panted. "Why?!" Laney yelled at me. "You said dare." I smiled. 

"OK, Lyra, truth or dare?" Resa asked. "Truth." I said. "What would you give up, sleep or Eddsworld?" 

"Sleep."

"OK, how about Eddsworld or food."

"I dunno, too hard." I said.

"Come on, pick one."

"OK...food, no, Eddsworld. Food. Eddsworld."

"Damnit! I...I can't...I want Tord on bread!" I yelled. (Resa's 'fuck this shit I'm out' moment) "OK, Boros, truth or dare?" Resa asked Boros. "Dare." Boros said. "I dare you to paly 7 Minutes in Heaven with Lyra." Resa said. I blushed and dragged Boros to the closet. "I hate you." I told Resa. "I know." Resa said. I locked myself and Boros in the closet. 

"So...what do you want to--MPH?!" I asked, before Boros kissed me. My eyes fluttered closed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me up against the wall and lifted me up by my thighs. "Boros..." I whimpered. "Yeah?" he asked, kissing down to my neck. "Maybe we should do this after the others go home?"  I asked. "Yeah..." He said. 

~two hours later~

I nibbled on the leftover pizza, watching my favorite scary movie, It. It never really scared me. "Yo! Boros, the movie's over!" I yelled after the movie was over. "Why did you chose that?" Boros asked, pointing at the screen. "Because this is my house." I smiled. Boros sighed and sat next to me. I yawned. "Use my legs for a pillow." Boros said. I smiled at the one-eyed alien and rested my head on his lap. "You're the best boyfriend..." I said. "Did you just say...boyfriend?" Boros asked. I blushed and rolled off the couch. I buried my face in my hands. "I messed up..." I said. "You're so cute..." Boros muttered. I was about to run to my room, but was gently picked up bridal style by Boros.   

"Lyra, don't hide that face of yours." Boros smiled. I blushed. Boros suddenly kissed me.

~three hours later~

I snuggled next to Boros, who held me in his arms. 

I fucking regret nothing.