Day 2

-Lyra-

I heard a knock on the door, at 2 in the morning. "Who's up at this time...oh wait, me." I said. I opened the door and saw one of my friends, Laney Balli. "Hey, Lyra." Laney smiled. "Hey, Laney, what're doing here?" I asked. 

"Figured you'd be up, you being you." she smiled. She grabbed her laptop bag and smiled. "I brought my laptop." she said

I smiled and cleared off my desk

I smiled and cleared off my desk. Laney set her laptop on the desk and opened it, it instantly opened Google. A couple  of searches later, we found something on lucid dreams and that the chimera is a sign of either hatred or danger. I grinned and grabbed my books. "I'll hit the books, you do your computer science stuff." I said. She nodded and went to typing. Later, Laney found something. 

"Resa, she checked herself into a mental hospital after...after killing her parents in her sleep, she was diagnosed with manic sleep disorder; MSD. She said that the Chimera told her to kill her parents or the Chimera will kill her." Laney said. I looked at her current photo.

I turned my attention back to the book I was reading

I turned my attention back to the book I was reading. "Hey, look, this sentence, I understand Greek, but not this one sentence." I told my Greek friend. "Oh, it says, 'at night, the dream walkers rule, their grip over dreams is strong, the Chimera is here, anyone who reads this, do not trust her.' " Laney translated. "Intense." I said. "Yup." Laney said. I heard someone walk up behind me. I swooped around and punch the person, only figuring who it was when the were on the floor, Boros. "Bloody Hell! Boros, warn me, first!" I yelled. "Sorry, Lyra." He said, getting up. "I smell shipping fuel..." Laney smiled. "Shipping fuel?" Boros asked. "Oh, it's when someone who makes up a relationship with two people find the fuel of said relationship." Laney explained. "Yeah...Laney ships herself with Matt form Eddsworld..." I sighed.

(OK, people who knows Eddsworld, I dare you to make fan art of that and send it to me.) 

-Boros-

I stared at Lyra, who reading one of her books. I sighed, Laney left, we were...alone. I recently saw Saitama reading something, a magna with people who fell in love and kissed, like Lyra said, and I fell for Lyra, but, we haven't kissed like the people in the magna. 

'Human stuff is weird, but...very interesting.'