Meeting Lord Boros

A/N: Look, I know Boros is dead, but him being alive is the key part of the fanfic.

-Lyra-

I was overly blushing when the alien called me beautiful. He chuckled. "Well, I am Lord Boros, and what should I call the beautiful star in front of me?" he asked. "My name is Lyra Brynn Black." I said. Lord Boros smiled and kissed my right hand. I blushed, pulled my hand away and glared at him. He smiled and chuckled. "My beautiful star...Lyra Black."

"Shut up, idiot." I said. 

-le time skip-

I looked at Boros.

 "You dead?" I asked

"You dead?" I asked. He shifted and looked at me. "No." he said. "OK...look--" I said, before he regenerated. "Well, since you don't have a place to stay, you can stay at my place..." I sighed. "Thank you, Lyra Black." Boros said. "Call me Lyra." I said. 

-Two days later-

"Lyra, what the Hell? I told you not to touch him." Saitama said. Genos began his three-hour-long lecture about not letting a predator in my house.  I groaned and stood up. I walked to my desk and flopped in the chair. I stared at the papers, all had writing about lucid dreams. "What is Lyra doing?" Boros asked. Genos sighed, "She studies lucid dreams to understand what her dreams mean, she's always in a different setting, a bus, a farmhouse, etc., and there is always the same monster; the Chimera." he said. 

-Boros-

I stared at Lyra, who was writing something down. And I then saw a picture.

"It's the Chimera, Boros, she has different forms, she's mostly in her human form in my dreams

"It's the Chimera, Boros, she has different forms, she's mostly in her human form in my dreams." Lyra sighed. "But, there's always a girl in my dreams, another person like me, a dream walker..." Lyra said. "Dream walker?" I asked. "Dream walkers can go into someone's dreams while asleep." Genos explained. "That's why I sleep once a month. I don't need to see what those damn perverts dream about." Lyra growled. "She doesn't talk much about her past." Saitama said. "And I never will." Lyra said, getting up. She sighed. 

'What a puzzling human...Lyra Black. What is this feeling?'

-Lyra-

Later that night, I stayed up, as usual, I only sleep once a month. I made myself some coffee and sighed. I jumped when I heard Boros, saying, "Hello, Lyra."

"Jesus Christ, Boros! You gave me a heart attack!" I yelled at the alien. I calmed down, that's what the cuckoo doctor said. "What are you even doing up?" I asked him. "I  wanted to see what you do at your desk." he said, like a two-year-old. "Ugh...fine..." I sighed, walking to my desk. "See this journal, I write down the key details about my dreams, place, smell, people, etc.." I said. I showed him my journal.

"I track my dreams and---MPH?!" I said, but was cut off my Boros kissing me

"I track my dreams and---MPH?!" I said, but was cut off my Boros kissing me. I pushed him away and ran to the balcony.

I touched my lips and sighed. "Lyra? I'm sorry, I just...I saw that on TV earlier...and wanted to try it out." Boros said. "Did I...make you mad?" he asked. "No..." I sighed. "But, you pushed me..." he said. "I'm sorry, I just reacted, OK? When I had a job, I got harassed, a lot, because I was always tired, my boss took adventive of me..." I said. "So, you don't mind if...I do that again?" Boros asked, inching closer. I placed my hand on his chest. "I'm...still recovering from what happened...maybe one day." I said. There was a long moment of silence.  

...

"What is that called anyway, what I saw on TV?" Boros asked. "Oh, it's called kissing, humans kiss people they like, or sometimes someone forces another person to kiss them." I told him. "Humans...sometimes kiss people they like? I saw Saitama reading a manga earlier, also, it had two friends, they weren't kissing." Boros said. "Oh, when I said like, I meant love." I said. He nodded and went back inside. 

'No, way, Black! There's no way he loves you!'

'But...you love him...'

I groaned and bent over the railing. "What's wrong with me? First, having to go to the looney bin, second falling for an alien I just met?" I whispered. "I'm so complicated..." I smiled.