Day 6

(I love that picture)

(Sorry with the long time skip from day 5, I wanted to do this and to do this I had to skip to one month)

-Boros-

After the...incident, Lyra and I actually hadn't avoided each other, despite what happened. I wanted to make Lyra something, today is the one month anniversary of her letting me live with her.

Saitama, Genos and I were thinking of what I should do. "I got it! Make her chocolate cake!" Saitama said. "I'll help." Laney said, crashing trough the apartment door (Oh, mai...Genos run)

-Le time skip-

"I'm home." Lyra said, walking through the apartment door. "Happy anniversary, Lyra!" I smiled showing her the chocolate cake. "Wow, you made this?" she asked. "With the help of Laney, of course..." I said. "Let's eat!" Lyra smiled and grabbed some forks and plates. 

While we ate, we talked, she actually talked about her old job. "Yeah, it had its perks, and the downers, like my boss." she sighed. "I've been living with you for one month, and you never told me what he did to you." 

"You'll overreact."

"I'm funny that way."

"Well, here goes, whenever I would sleep-work, sleep while working, he would...touch me." Lyra said. "What?!" I asked. "I go to a physiatrist, it doesn't help most of the time..." Lyra sighed, looking down. "Lyra, I promise, if he finds you, I won't let him hurt you." I told Lyra. "I...kept your letters." Lyra said.

"How did you find out?" 

"Since the first one, you called me...most beautiful star, the name you called me when we first met."

"I wrote what came to mind..."

"I think it's really sweet."

"Thanks..."

...

Lyra looked down and sighed. "I can not believe I'm doing this..." she said. "Do what---?!" I asked, before she kissed me. When she pulled away, everything went black.

-Lyra-

Boros blushed massively and fainted. "Boros?!" I yelled. I sighed and smiled a bit. "How did I fall for a easily fainting if he gets kissed alien like Boros? Oh, wait, I have a weird taste in guys." I chuckled. I kissed his forehead and walked to my desk, reviewing my notes.

"That alien dork..." I sighed, looking back at Boros.