Day 5

(Smut ahead, Boros saw this in a magna Saitama was reading!)

-Boros-

Lyra sighed, washing the dishes, Resa and Laney were out, doing God knows what. I  hugged Lyra from behind. "What the bloody---MPH?!" she yelled, before I  kissed her. She moaned quietly, and I slid my tongue in her mouth. She slid off her shirt, revealing  her black sports bra. I pinned her against the wall and unzipped her jeans. As soon as I was about to take of her jeans, a beep caught my attention, it sounded like my alarm clock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted up and saw the bulge under the sweatpants Lyra got me. "Shit..." I whispered. I tried to erase the image from my head, but, it came back. I bit my lip and went to look if Lyra was here, she wasn't. I sighed and walked back to my room and rubbed the tip of my cock with my thumb. I panted. "A-ah, Lyra...right there..." I panted. "What. The. Bloody. Fuck?" I heard Lyra asked. "Nothing..." I said. Lyra walked away and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

'I'm such an idiot...'

"Damn it...Uh, Lyra, you can come in." I said, covering my cock. "What the bloody hell were you dreaming about?" she asked. "I...I was dreaming about having sex with you." 

...

...

...

Lyra burst out laughing. "It's not funny!" I yelled. "You're right, It's not funny at all, mate." Lyra chuckled. Lyra smiled and kissed me lightly. She pulled back and smiled. "There. Now, until we do go to third base, it won't be harassment." She said. She walked away and walked out of the apartment.