I ignored her, picking Cyncere up while she screamed. Her little laughs got louder and louder while I tossed her up, catching her, then doing it again. I gave her kisses all around her face, then Mamé got up to leave.

"Fine, you do her hair then." She handed me the brush.

"Ight." I snatched it from her, just to get on her nerves. She was putting her hair up in a high side ponytail, so it shouldn't be hard. Mamé watched me with a mug on her face, while I sat Cyncere down and brushed her hair. Every now and then I would look up at Mamé, I thought I was doing it right, but she was looking like she wanted to say something.

"You're brushing it wrong-"

"I know what I'm doing." I defended myself.

"You're gonna tangle her hair! Just let me-"

"Uh uh." I put my hand up, then continued brushing. "Matta' fact, lemme do her lil edges. Where that toothbrush at?"

Mamé tossed it to me, and I dipped it in the gel like I always see her do.

"Yo daddy finna lay yo stuff, Cyn. Yo mommy gon be hating." I spoke, causing Cyn and Karl to laugh, but Mamé held hers in.

I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I was trying to do them lil swoop and shit I be watching Mamé do, but it wasn't working. Then I tried the swiggly looking ones, and it was worse. I started piling gel onto her hair, and that's when Mamé stopped me.

"Alright Yatta, that's enough!" She laughed while snatching the toothbrush from me. "Let the pro take care of it." She finally made eye contact with me, while smirking. I stole a kiss from her really quick, then moved out the way before she could hit me. She rolled her eyes before sitting down.

"Cyn, tell yo mommy stop being mean."

"Mommy, stop being mean to daddy." Cyn repeated and Mamé stared at me.

"Yatta, leave." She rolled her eyes for the hundredth time.

"Yo mama being a bully." I made eye contact with Cyn, and started pouting just like her when she doesn't get her way.

"Mommy! You're making daddy sad." She turned towards Mamé.

"Keep your head still." She spoke to Cyn.

"Your mommy mad at me, Cyn." I shook my head.

"Maybe if daddy didn't keep secrets, mommy wouldn't be mad at him. Cyn, do you keep secrets from Zian?"

"No! Me and Zian are best friends, we tell each other everything!" She smiled.

"Exactly, and daddy is supposed to be my best friend, but he doesn't tell me everything."

"Maybe if mommy let daddy talk to her, daddy wouldn't have to keep a secret." I spoke.

"Mommy, why aren't you letting daddy talk to you?"

"I am talking to daddy, but daddy isn't making any sense." She stared at me.

"Daddy may not be making any sense to mommy, but daddy sure is telling the truth." I replied. She rolled her eyes then sighed.