Chapter 3: Aaron

The song is "Contagious Chemistry" by You Me At Six, and it's on this chapter because it's similar to the situation Kira ends up in.

The pic is of my smexxi Aaron, just imagine him with rainbow hair!!!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN - please!

************************************************************************************************************

The clearing was a bloodbath.

    There were dead shifters everywhere.

    The only two still alive were being cornered with guns pointing at them from all angles. It was a boy with rainbow hair and a black fringe, who looked about my age cradling a crying, barely conscious toddler.

    I could smell the animal inside him, but he was too busy calming the little girl to change and fight.

    As we got nearer, I could see the arrow on the little he girl’s face.

    “Aw, is the lickle girl hurt?” a hunter asked tauntingly.

    “YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!” the boy yelled, fuming.

    “You know what boys, I’ve had enough his over protectiveness, shoot –” he was cut off by me ripping his throat out.

    Then all hell broke loose.

    My men took my attack as an order to fight, and so they jumped to other hunters.

    “Take her and get out.” I told the boy and he turned to leave. But not before I looked into his eyes.

    MATE! My cat said happily.

    What?

    He’s our mate! She was ecstatic. Kiss him, declare our love, otherwise he won’t know. It was true, females know about the bond from looking in the eye, males don’t find out until the girl kisses him.

    I don’t know him and now isn’t the best time for a snog, is it!?

    If you don’t do it now, you may never see him again, and he’ll probably end up sleeping with all the girls that will have him, which is a lot, I mean we have one HOT mate! I have to admit she had a point; male shifters were man whores until they found their mate, and then they either rejected her or were really over protective.

    I can’t, what if that little girl is his daughter or something..? I trailed off as I felt something sharp in my arm. I looked down and felt my senses dimming, as I removed the syringe I started to sway. My mate caught me and prevented my face from getting intimate with the blood-streaked ground. He must have felt the bond, even if he hadn’t known what it was.

    He was miraculously managing to keep me up right whilst still holding the little girl. Then, black spots started to waltz in front of my eyes and I was pulled into a dark oblivion...

*************

“Where am I?” I asked, disoriented, as my eyes focussed on an unfamiliar room.

    “You’re in a cell belonging to the hunters,” a bodiless voice said ominously. I sat up and looked around, only to find that he, for it was a man’s voice, was correct, I was in a cell. My eyes rested on the boy from before. “What’s your name?” he asked curiously.

    “Kira Alex Higate,” I heard him gasp. “You?”

    “Aaron Caine Sharp,” I knew that name from somewhere, just not sure where, “your majesty.”