012 | Punching Bag

The DPD was busy as usual with people coming in to report something at the front desk to a handful of cops being the stereotypical, donut eating beings at the lounge. Hank and Connor headed straight to the interrogation room and was surprised to see Fowler there.

"Captain it's nice to see you", Connor stated as he made his way to his spot in the back of the room. Hank sat down in the seat to the right of Fowler and turned to speak to him.

"Couldn't stay out of it huh Jefferey", Hank referred to the police captain by his first name which in turn cause him to respond.

"I have my reasons Hank", he stated coldly, but the lieutenant knew it was just a cover and that Fowler wanted to see the man that put Erika through hell for the past three years," so who's going to interrogate him?"

Hank stood up from his chair and headed to the door that separated this room from the gray bricked one that encased the suspect. He scanned his hand for access and entered the room. His hand formed a fist as he held back any anger towards the monster that sat before him. Hank reviewed the case report on the metal table and took a good look at the suspect. He appeared to be normal, average actually--a man that he wouldn't second-guess out in the streets, but now he was a suspect that deserves to be charged with cruel and unusual punishment towards the innocent and imprisonment of his goddaughter.

Conan kept his head hung low and avoided eye contact with the old man. He was chained to the table along with his legs as a precaution. Many things were unknown about him and by doing so was more for the safety of the DPD staff.

The lieutenant walked back and forth in a linear line just behind the seat across from the suspect

The lieutenant walked back and forth in a linear line just behind the seat across from the suspect. He stopped in his tracks and with subtly out the door Hank slammed a heavy fist onto the metal table. The table shook, but Conan was not phased by the action. Instead, he let out a small chuckle and with a remark that pissed off Hank.

"Got to do more than that old man", he looked up at Hank with a smug look plastered in his face," didn't want to send the tin man? Or did ya' want to roughen me up first?"

"Why'd you fucking do it", He exclaimed at Conan. The suspect let out another scoff as he shook his head.

"Cause why not", he restated the lieutenant's words.