52: EVANESCENCE

Jae Kyung stayed in her bed for a little more time after waking up that morning. Her stomach was not settling in and her head felt wobbly. She felt that anytime she'll stand up, she would get dizzy like the other day. That's why she let herself lay down for a while until she feels okay.

She stared up at the ceiling as she laid there and thought of how little sleep she had last night, even in the previous night. She wouldn't sleep properly since she moved back to her old room. Since Jeonghan left, she didn't went to their shared room again. And that was two nights ago.

But this was just the start. She knows that on the following nights, she will have less sleep. But when it's still early, she needs to adapt on the changes in her life.

She should get used to sleeping and waking up alone now.

She let few minutes passed before deciding to stand up and changed. She needs to do something today. And that's to return Jeonghan the restaurant.

She thought all about it carefully last night and she decided to return it back to him. At some point, she would have to decide to annul their marriage and she didn't want to owe him something.

That's the only way she could think of to get free fully. Yes, she will tell Jeonghan about their baby, in time. But it won't be a reason for them to continue their marriage. He had decided to annul their marriage a long time ago. Even if he said that he doesn't have any plan on passing it since before, keeping the papers still tells her another story.

Knots tightened around her stomach at the thought of breaking their marriage, and the pain it was causing her was the opposite of what she thought she would feel but this is what she thinks that is better for the both of them. A complete closure. Tied loose ends.

It's time to move on.

Right now, she will focus on herself, and her baby. When she returns the restaurant to him, she will help her sister on running the company.

After she faced some f the board members yesterday, she talked to her sister.

She wanted Jae Min to run the company. Ever since they were young, Jae Min had been working hard to be their father's heiress. She studied business management, took masters, become a doctorate, and a Ph.D., While she's there . . . She even tried running away from it.

That's one of the many reasons why her sisters hate her before since their father pours all his attention on her alone. Even when she didn't want the business, their father still gave her the company instead of giving it to her sister who studied so much to inherit it.

Jae Min knows the business more than she does. And it's rightful to give her the title CEO and President of JK Communications.

And now, between her sister and her, Jae Min deserved to be the one holding the company because she had other dreams.

She sighed as she put on her favorite bay blue dress that she'd been saving for her best day. And she thinks, today's the day. The day she will start her new life.

After she got changed she immediately texted Jeongyeon on where is Jeonghan. After he left yesterday, she hasn't seen him anymore. Not even Jeongyeon knew where he went.

She was already inside the car when Jeongyeon replied.

Jeongyeon: He didn't came to work today. Can't contact him. His phone is off.

Her forehead creased. Where is he? Why does she feel like he's doing his best in avoiding her?

Are you really asking that, Jae? Of course, he's hiding from you because you didn't want to see him.