17: HUNT

Jae Min didn't come back to the house ever again but she also received a call from Jae Shin the other day.

Just like Jae Min, Jae Shin also scolded her. She can't also believe that she sold that house to Jeonghan. But why?

Jeonghan was her husband. They knew that, right?

But why are they telling her that he has something to do about her accident, when what Jeonghan is telling her is completely opposite?

He always says she left him and it seemed he had no idea she had an accident two years ago. In fact, he didn't believe her. Jeonghan won't be lying to her, right? And Eunha even told her that she didn't show herself to them after she left.

So does that mean her sisters would lie to her?

To whom would she believe?

Does she really need to believe one of them?

She shook her head and continued to put away the laundry inside Jeonghan's room. Better that than slipping over her chaotic thoughts. What can she do besides waiting for her memory to come back?

It's a Saturday today and since she doesn't have the whole day to work, she decided to clean the house.

She had her hands on her waist while looking at Jeonghan's bed. He is a light sleeper. But when he sleeps, he sleeps like a storm. His bed always ends up in a mess.

That's the third time she went inside Jeonghan's room and the messy bed always greets her everytime she went there. She wants to think that Jeonghan is doing it on purpose to make things hard to him.

It was the old guest room and he arranged it according to his taste just this week. An interior designer came, her name's Chae Yeong, and she changed the room that would fit for Jeonghan to use as his bedroom and the same time as his office. He also has his own suite bathroom that's why he doesn't need to build his own bathroom.

She wants to ask Jeonghan why he doesn't want to use the master's bedroom, so he won't need to set up the old room. Her Dad's room is much bigger, it also has a built in study room, much wider and brighter than the guestroom, and it's been long since it's been used.

But these past few days, she always sees Chae Yeong than Jeonghan. At dawn, he's out for a run. Then he'll eat breakfast without talking to her. Until he goes off to work.

It's been almost a week since Jeonghan's not talking to her after the mess her sister brought. Maybe he was as affected as much as she was. If she's not expecting what Jae Min, what's more for Jeonghan?

She sighed. Jeonghan's mood swings are more extreme that a lady on her menopausal stage. He keeps on changing his mood. She getting crazy.

A card came off Jeonghan's jacket suit and she immediately picked it up. It was a black card with a written golden letters. Yoon J.H is what's written. At the back is his list of numbers.

She took out her phone and scrolled Jeonghan's number. Why is the number with her not on the list?

She returned it back into the table and made his messy bed properly when she heard the telephone ring. She found it at the connected study office and answered it immediately.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, Miss." A lady answered "Mr. Yoon left a file on his table in his office this morning. Can you look for it, please?"

"On his desk?" She looked at the things on his office table and she immediately found the one the lady is talking about. "I already got it." That's the only thing on top of Jeonghan's office table.