1

Wassup my name is Chaz Xavier 24 I'm a business man I own the biggest record label in the world. I have a lot of power due to having my hands not just in music but in almost everything car dealerships, clubs, banks, I even work with some drug lords.
  Right now I am sitting in my office working when I see a women I've never seen before she was talking to my assistant Yanna she was beautiful and I couldn't help but to stare. Yanna walked into my office and said she was leaving for the day. I said ok and asked who was the women she was with.
     She said that's my Younger sister Kiyah. I nodded intrigued. I continued to work on the papers when I begin to think about Kiyah she was beautiful. I finished my work and headed home for the night.

Morning

I woke up to the sun in my face I walked into the bathroom and handled my business and got ready to go to my office. Once I got to my office I seen that Yanna had my breakfast ready and files on my desk. I did the files and set up business meeting with potential artists .
    My phone ranged it was my brother Trey he is a year younger than me But he was one of my partners in the club business. Once I finished the call I let work. I went home and got ready to go to the club.

Kiyah POV

Hi I'm Kiyah Duncan im 22 I'm a bartender at club X     Tonight I had work but right now I'm out at the mall with my sister Yanna. I was in Victoria secret looking for something sexy to wear since bartenders are suppose to wear all black I finally found something. We went home since it was 6 and I didn't have work till 11 I decided to take a nap.

Once I woke up I went to the bathroom and got ready

Club

I parked in the back of the club and went to my locker and put my bag in. I walked behind the bar and it got to working. My co worker and friend Amya said looks like the cowners are here tonight along with some celebrities. I said what you expect it's Friday pay day. My manager Stacy said Kiyah bring bottles of aces to VIP suite. I said got it. I brought a big bottle of aces to VIP suite. I put the bottle in the ice bucket and walked towards the stairs when I bumped into someone. I looked up and said sorry and continued to walked downstairs.
   Once back at the bar I continue to make drinks but felt as if I was being watched. I looked around and didn't see anyone so I shook the feeling. Once it hit 1 that when the DJ did the twerk mix making me twerk a little.

After my shift was over I walked towards my car when I seen a note.
You look beautiful tonight- secret admirer
I took the note and and looked around I didn't see anyone. I put the note in my bag and got in my car drove home and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up to the smell of breakfast I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine and walked downstairs to see yanna eating and watching tv. I said good morning. She said hey sleepy head. I made me a plate and said someone left a note on my car last night. She said ouuu a secret admirer. I rolled my eyes and said here look. She looked at it than looked at me. She said this is so high school but cute.  I laughed and said yeah it is. The doorbell went off I walked towards the door. I open the door to see a bouquet of flowers. I looked around and didn't see no one. I grab the flowers and looked for a card. I found one and read it.
I can't stop thinking about you, - Secret Admire.

I sat the flowers down on the counter. Yanna said damn they must really like you these are them exspensive ass flowers. I smiled and said I'm going to take a shower than we can go to the gym.

Gym goals⬆️
After the Gym

We were leaving the gym when yanna said oh before I forget my job is having cocktail event tonight and we are going. I looked at her and said we are? She smiled and said yes I gotta show off my sister. I laughed and said ok what time? Mmmhhh 8 it starts at 7 but we'll be late. I nodded and said ok.
The rest of the day I spent at home. I eventually fell asleep. I woke up and looked at the time and noticed it was 7:30. I got up and took a shower and got dressed. Yanna walked in and said ouuu no you looking cute. I said you look sexy for this to be a job event. She said you know I gotta make them look.

Yanna⬆️

Yanna⬆️

Kiyah ⬆️

Kiyah ⬆️