Baby Girls Got Back!

Harry POV

We had just watched five hot girls singing and they were good. Like really good. I coudnt help staring and winking at the guitar playing girl that had sung my lines. She was really hot. We also couldnt all help but cheer everytime a solo was finished and we were shushed by Katy everytime.  Simon pulled Katy and his other two guests into another room leaving us alone with the girls. Oh yeahhhhh. We all turned to them and smiled and ran to them as they play screamed. We tackled them and I landed on the guitar playing one. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hello love." I said and smiled showing my simples.

"Hello Harry Styles now please gett off of me." she said smiling up at me.

'I actually like where I am." I said and smirked at her. She rolled her eyes but didnt push it any farther.

"Hello ladies, I'm Louis." Louis said as he sat on the blonde girls back. She mphed a hello.

"Hello Louis I'm Talisa. Now please get your heavy butt off of me! Viddy help me! Use your big butt to sit on this guy! " Talisa the blondey said as she grabbed the leg of the closest girl which was the one with super curly hair.

"Talisa get your hands off me! And my butt is as big as yours sister!" she said turning red. I laughed and that made her blush harder. The one with the red highlights was Francene and she was sitting on Liam.

"You comfy?" Liam asked her as she layed on his back.

"Sorry." she said as she tried to get off of him but Louis pulled her ankle so she fell back on him this time face to face.

"Thanks Louis." she grumbled and Louis flashed a thumbs up and smiled like an idiot.

"You are really comfy." Zayn said as he sat on Viddy's  butt. She blushed and ruffled Zayn's hair and he screamed and jumped off leaving a laughing rolling Viddy on the floor.

"You okay?" Niall asked th etall one Lesley and she nodded. She was laying on him and he seemed to enjoy it but she got off and stood up looking at the mess of tangled teenagers.

"Everyone stand up now!" the tall one that had sang Niall's lines said and we all obeyed her, even Liam did.      "Good now before we get um tackley lets introduce eachother properly. I'll start. Heyoo I'm Lesley and I'm 14. My mom is half Mexican and half American from her dads side and my dad is Italian and Mexican. I was born in LA but moved to San Francisco when I was seven. I LOVE chocolate and swimmjng. I love to wake up early and watch the sunrise. Don't judge. I cheerlead and dance with Talisa all the time. So yeah you go Tali." she said pointing to the short blonde one.

"Um hi I'm full percent  Portugese from both my parents and I speak English, and Portugese.I'm 15. I like playing soccer and cheerleading with Lesley and love to dance with her as well. I play no musical instuments but i sing and yeah. Go Viddy." Talisa said and pointed to the curly hair tanned one named Viddy. I noticed she had huge boobs and credit to Talisa, a big butt as well.

"Hi, I'm Virdiana but everyone calls me Viddy and I'm half Mexican, and American. I'm the oldest and I'm 16. I love the color purple and Justin Bieber is my idol. If I could eat anything for life it would be pizza. And no I do not stuff my bra thanks for whispering that Emely." Viddy said as she glared at the guitar one Emely who had been whispering something to Francene who had in return slapped her thigh.

"Are you sure hun?" Zayn asked winking and Viddy blushed and crossed her arms and we all laghed.

"Oo I'll go! Hi people I'm Emely and Ive been playing fuitar since I was five.I'm 15. Im part Mexican, American and Brazilian. I enjoy playing guitar with a bowl of ice cream on summer days so call me!" she said laughing. Mm part Brazilian. I like brazilian girls. Get a grip Harry, I thought but smiled at Emely who smiled back.