I swear on carrots!

Francenes POV

DING DONG! DING DONG DONG!!

I ran to the door and opened it to see four girl faces smiling at me as they tackled me down.

"Oh my gosh! Heels guys heels!" I giggled as Lesley's dress went up exposing her black lacey panties with hot pink bows on the sides.   "Lesley I see TOO much!" I yelled and she giggled while pulling up her dress more. Viddy laughed and smacked her butt. Talisa gasped.

"Ugh we're over Ley!" she yelled and ran to Emely and began stroking her hair.

"I feel awk."Emely said smiling and I nodded. Lesley stuck her tounge out. I rolled my eyes and motioned them to come upstairs. I was home alone with my little brother Tommy and our babysitter Caitlin. Caitlin was seventeen and a total slut. She had black hair with neon green highlights and pink highlights and always wore tight black camisoles and bootie shorts. She rolled her eyes at us but continued texting. When we were upstairs the doorbell rang agin. We all screamed and lookd out the window to see five hot teen boys each carrying a diffrent color rose.

Liams POV

I took a deep breath and smiled at the door carrying my blue rose. It was Harrys idea and we had all agreed. Mine was blue for Francene, Nialls pink, Harrys red, Zayns purple and Louis white. Cute.

"Lads Im nervous." Niall admitted and we all comforted him.

"Dont worry its a club, how much you wanna bet one of them probably Lesley or Viddy will get drunk and end up in some random guys bed?" Harry said and Niall and Zayn gasped.

"He's kidding. Lesley is only 14, and the rest are 15 and Viddy is 16. They wouldnt lose their v-card so young." I said and Niall and Zayn calmed. The door finally opened. A teenager with black emo haor and neon green and hot pink highlights opened the door, chewing bubblegum and blowing huge bubbles. She widened her eyes and her bubble popped and covered her whole face. She blushed and batted her eyelashes.

"Hi my name is Caitlin, what do cute boys like you want here?" she said batting her eyelashes. Louis and Harry snickered and I elbowed them. I wanted to laugh at her bubblegum face as well but I had to be polite.

"Yes we're looking for Fracene, Emely, Viddy, Talisa and Lesley?"  I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you looking for those sluts?" she snapped and Harry tensed up.

"We're all going somewhere." Louis snapped back. She rolled her eyes again.

"Well those b**** are gone. They wen on a date with their boyfriends." she said. I saw my friends faces fall. I didnt want to believe this random girl but she made it sound so real. I was about to turn to leave when a little boy about five came to the door as well.

"No, they dont have boyfriends they are upstairs." he said smiling up at us. He was short with messy light brown hair and robin egg blue eyes.

"Tommy shut up!" Caitlin said and she shoved him on the ground and kicked him. I gasped and pulled the girl away from him and Niall picked up the boy and held him.

"What the hell lady?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"He's the annoying brat I have to put up with." she said and she pulled out a pouch full of green stuff that had a horrible smell. She rolled it up and lit it and started smoking right there in front of us. Seriously who does weed in front of a five year?

"And why are you smoking weed?" Zayn asked. She smirked at us and blew a puff at him.

"Liam? Guys he-" Francene said as she came down the stairs looking gorgeous. She took in the scene, Niall holding her little brother Tommy, me holding a slutty weed smoking girl, and the rest of the boys smiling. She stared at me and ran back upstairs.