Xaveir? Red X?

Raven Pov: I know Starfire was lying , I can sense it, and the way she looked at us, I'm not sure what she is lying about but I know she is. Hmm it must have to do sow thing with Slade , I mean how can she get Silky back?! She must of mite them but what happened? I was thinking about it while walking to my room with Starfire walking behind me. When we got to my room I opened the door and stood to the side so she could walk in, I honestly hate it when people walk into my room, but I guess this could be an exception, I do kind of trust Star, so I guess it'll be ok. I them said to her" Ok Star.. I know you were lying, come on tell me what's going on, and how did you get Silky back?? I know you met Slade, tell me what happened"

Star Pov: oh my gosh.. How did she know?! I guess Raven pays a lot more attention then I think she does. What should I tell her?" Uh...well...." She then looked at me, but then gladly Robin knocked on the door, he said" hey Star can I talk to you?" Gosh I just love it when we calls me star... Wait.. If I'm still in love with Robin how to I even have feelings for Slade? Well Robin is not really making any moves so I'm not use he even likes me, he could be just very friendly.... But is till have hope! I then said" yes Robin I'll be right there" I smiled and Raven then said" sorry Raven I must speak with Robin" I ran out as fast as I could before she could say anything but what I didn't know was that Robin was against the door so when I opened it he fell on top of me!! I was blushing so much and once Robin noticed where he was since it happened so fast, he quickly shot up and you could see a little blush on his face. You could hear Raven laughing slightly. While rubbing his neck Robin said" so Star... want to grab something to eat with me?" I was very happy that he asked me so I said" that would be very fun, let's go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

( at the pizza place)

Still Star Pov:

Robin ordered pizza but then his phone rang so he went outside to talk to who ever was on the other line. I sat there while eating my pizza in till this really cute boy walked up to me, he looked my age and really familiar, but I can't figure out where met him. He sat down on the chair next to me and said" I'm sorry milady, but I was sitting over there and I couldn't help but be curious about who the beauty was that was sitting over here" I blushed while he took my hand and kisses the top of it. I didn't know what to say so I just kept silent while blushing he then said" so what's a stunning lady like you name" I then said" my names Starfire " he smiled and said" my names Xavier" I liked the name, it sounded kinda dangerous. Wait... When did I like dangerous? These few days have been so weird. I've been falling for Slade, Robin, now there Xavier, how do I even like him? I hair met him. He then said" can I call you Star?" I don't know why but I said " yea" the he smiled and said" great, now your my Star, I won't have to make a wish upon a Star any more cause so already have my own beautiful Star that out shines the rest" when he said that I had butterflies inside me. Then oh no! Robin! He's walking back! When Robin came up he had a mad look on his face an he said" Star what are you doing with Red X?!" No wonder he looked oddly familiar he's Red X! Xavier! Maybe he got the letter X cause it's the first letter of his name. When Robin said that Xavier quickly got up and said" it was lovely finally meeting you Star I will see you soon my sweet Star" then he ran out, Robin tried to grab him but messed. Then he looked at me and uh oh.

A/N

Thank you so much for the comments guys, hope you enjoy this chapter, and I wasn't really sure what Red Xs name was so I decided just to go with Xavier since it has an X at the beginning, but if anyone knows red Xs actually name please tell me. Vote and comment enjoy!