Slade back in the picture

A/N

Sorry about the last chapter I had more to it but randomly it just publish with only have maybe it was cause I forgot to save it, but sorry about that.

Star POV: I'm sitting here right now Speedy ask me to sit next to him, I thought Robin would if ask me but I guess not, maybe we were just not meant to be.....while I was just going to move to sit next to Speedy Robin started yelling! He was yelling" No star come sit her next to me and I need to tell u something after with just us to!" Then he started blushing, I mean I was blushing a lot too I look like those tomatoes!

Aqua POV: hole smokes that was a really big shocker that robin yelled that, Now there both blushing like tomatoes. Like I know he likes Star but I thought he was just gonna sit there and be quiet, I guess that means even its gonna be even more difficult to get Star cause now there's an other guy, but I couldn't expect less, Stars perfect of course lots of guys would want her, but I'm willing to put up a very big fight team mate or not Stars mine!

Robin POV: Oh my god I can't believe I just said that out loud she probably thinks I'm an idiot, well at least were both blushing, Cyborg and BB are hair sitting there looking back and forth at us while Raven is just sitting there with her normal cold face. But wait! I see a little more to Cyborgs face what is it tho... I've never seen him have that look before, maybe he likes Star too!! Haha naw...he wouldn't maybe he's just really shocked yeah that's it. I should really change the subject, yeah at least Star is sitting next to me so now I should get back to business." Ok so guys as we all know Slade is now back in the picture, he wants Star but he's not gonna even be any where near her! We need a plan and we are gonna has to figure it out really soon cause the time that Slade wants to meet Star would be in about tow hours!" Then while I was panicking a little Raven said" hey..I have an idea why don't we get Star to tell Slade that she'll meet him tomorrow because today she's too tired??" What how is that gonna work?!" No way Slade is evil but he's not stupid" I said to her. Then the oh so great Speedy said" hey actually she has a point I mean Slade seems really desperate" then Cyborg took over the convosations." Ok then that's what we'll do I just have to hack in the computer of Slades organization it's gonna be difficult but not impossible at most it would take three hours. But then Star you could send him a message and we'll see what goes in from there ok?" Wow cyborg is smart." Ok" we all said then laughed." Ok I'm kinda sleepy I'll be in my room" Star told all of us." Goodnight Star!" We all yelled, I sure do hope she's feeling ok." Well guys I should start going to bed to goodnight" I told them then I started to walk to my room but when I was walking I couldn't stop thinking About Star, she's so beautiful, interesting, pretty, cute.shes. She's perfect. All night I thought about Star until I feel asleep.

A/N

This one is for this Friday.

Enjoy please vote and mostly comment.