"That's wassup," I smirked. "You growing up man, my younging bout to be 6 years old!"

"Yup. And daddy, are you gonna be here for my birthday?"

"I wouldn't miss it for nun. I'll be there, don't even worry bout it." I assured him. He nodded, and Cyncere peeked her head into the screen.

"Hey lil mama, what you up to?"

"Hi daddy!" She had her face all up in the phone and I laughed. "I miss you." She spoke, putting a smile on my face.

"I miss you too, pretty girl. What you been doing all day?"

"We went to the mall and had a girls day! Mommy let me get my nails done too."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Zian, Gigi, Mommy, and my aunties." She began, speaking of Siya, Jas and Tamia as well.

Zian is Jasmine and Project's 3 year old daughter. After my cousin had their baby girl, he went ahead and made it official with Jas, putting a ring on her finger. Just 10 months ago Siya gave birth to a healthy baby boy, which is baby Quise, naming him after his father, Marquise. They been going strong since the night they met at my birthday party, years ago.

"You forgot somebody." I was just tryna mess with her.

"Who?"

"You."

She laughed. "You already know I was there, daddy! Duh!"

"Who you duh-ing?" I raised an eyebrow, and she laughed again.

"You're just being silly! You know I was there!"

I laughed and shook my head. "I know, I know. But you said you got your nails done?"

"Mhm, you wanna see 'em?" She was too excited.

"Of course, show 'em mama."

She showed off her nails that were rainbow colored, so each nail had a different color. Then, she showed me her toes.

"Check you out, my babygirl fly."

"Thank you, daddy!" She smiled wide, showing off the little dimples she had. Her and Kj must've gotten that from my mother, same as Siya and Cork. Cyncere was the perfect mix of Mamé and I, but my two boys looked dead on me.

"No problem, baby. Where's Neem?"

"He's right here." Mamé took the phone to show Nehemiah, who was out cold right next to her.

"That boy knocked the hell out, but what you been up to?" I spoke to my wife. I watched as Kj and Cyn turned their attention back to the Tv.

"I was just out with the girls all day, went with Karl to buy birthday stuff, then came home and did some work. Now, I'm just chilling." She responded. "What you do all day?"

"Big chillin, I was with my grandparents earlier. They too anxious to go back to the islands." I replied. I moved them out of Puerto Rico just in time before the hurricane last year, and I thank God for that perfect timing. Even though the hurricane hit, none of my family's property was affected tremendously. I donated money and helped out all the Caribbean islands that were affected, which included Haiti. It was just glad that my people weren't hurt in the process. I know a lot of people who's families were affected, it was a heartbreaking time period for them.