"Well, we must be in Canada now. Ever since my knee injury, I've been going to every event that you and Dean were at. I disguised myself that way so you two wouldn't recognize me, or sat at the very top."

"So, you have tickets for the event?"

"Actually, I have another idea."

00000

They both arrived in the parking lot of the arena later that day. They both had their hair tied back, wearing hats. They were dressed similiary, wearing plain black pants, jackets, and sunglasses.

"You sure this will work?" Roman was skeptical of Seth's plan. They were going to go backstage, telling security that they were new referees.

"I'm not. But I hope it will. Just follow my lead." They both stepped out of the car, heading towards the entrance of the building.

A security guard noticed them, stopping them. "Where do you think you two are going? You're not allowed back here."

"Um, sir. We are refs. We've just been hired a few days ago." Seth said.

"Yeah, and we were scheduled for this event."

"Do you have any proof?"

Seth unzipped his shirt, showing the security guard that he was wearing a referee shirt.

"Hmm...Well, alright. What are your names?"

"My name is Colby Lopez."

"And I'm Joseph Anoa'i."

"Okay Joe, Colby. You can both head backstage now. If you need any help, just ask someone." They both walked past him. "I didn't think we needed new referees. Don't we have enough?"

Once they were far away enough from the security guard, and were alone, Seth finally spoke up. "Samoan. You had to pick a Samoan last name."

"It was the only one I could of."

"Next time I think of both of the names for us."

"So, what are we doing backstage if we're not going to go find Dean?" Roman asked.

"We're going to watch his match from backstage. It'll be better than watching it from the audience."

They both turned a corner. What, who they saw stopped them both in their tracks. Dean was standing up against a wall, with his back turned to them.

"De-mmph!" Roman almost said his outloud. Seth placed his hand on his mouth.

"You idiot." He hissed, glaring at him.

Dean turned around, hearing the two of them. "Who are you guys?"

"U-uh…I'm Colby, and this here is Joe. We're new referees."

"Hmm…that's weird. You don't look like referees."

"Thats because we were just hired. Um, we need help. Do you think you can show us where the locker area is?"