Chapter 13

This was it. Today was the day. One of the most important days of his career, his life. Later tonight, Roman was going to fight against Triple H for the World Heavy Weight Championship.

Back then, he would just been doing this to become champion again, accomplish one of his dreams. But it was more than about becoming champion this time. It was about taking away an item that was dangerous, taking it from someone who would use it for more harm than good.

All three of them. Him, Seth, and even Dean, were all drawn to it because of its power. Because of it, it had almost ended up destroying them. But once Roman had the belt, him and Seth were going to work on a plan on how to destroy it.

Seth had left the hotel a little while ago. He told Roman that he would be watching him, with the higher up members in the company. He told Roman to be careful. One hard hit to the head and he would be somewhere else, in another time. It was going to be hard, but he would make sure to try to not get hit hard in the head.

000000

"Okay, deep breaths, Dean. Deep breaths." He said, trying to calm his friend. Once he made it to the arena, he ran into him. They hung out together backstage.

Everything was going great tonight. During the pre-show, Kalisto retained the United States belt against Ryback. Brie Bella won the match for her team. Ryder won the intercontinental belt. Chris Jericho won the match against AJ Styles. The League of Nations won the match against the New Day. They both got a kick out of the New Day's ring attire.

Now, it was Dean's turn to go out. He was very nervous, but excited. It was going to be a tough match against Brock Lesnar, but he knew that he could beat him.

He let out a sigh. Taking a deep breath. "Well, here goes nothing. Wish me luck out there, Ro. I'm going against the Beast."

Roman chuckled. He grabbed Dean's shoulder before he went out. "A word of advice before you go out there."

"What?"

"The chainsaw. Don't bother using it."

"But why? Ro, I want to bloody him up!"

"It won't turn on. Use the barbed wire bat. That should do the trick."

Once his music hit, Dean went out there, ready to face Brock.

00000000

Seth watched intently as Dean fought against Brock. Lesnar executed about almost thirteen suplexes on him. Dean used some kendo sticks to try to keep him down. Next Dean grabbed the chainsaw. Instead of trying to turn it on, he started hitting Brock with it, bloodying him up a bit.

"Thank goodness." Seth whispered under breath.

Vince turned to him. "You say something, Seth?"

"Oh...uh...Nothing. Nothing at all. Just surprised that Ambrose used his brain for once."

"Yes, indeed. I do wonder how come he didn't try to turn it on. Theres no way he could have known that it wouldn't work."

"Guess he's smarter than we thought."

"He really is something. You know, I never planned for anything special for him, after breaking up the Shield. Though, I do have other plans for him in the future...

"What plans?"

"Oh, I can't tell you about that Seth. But I'll let you in on something. Ambrose is aggressive, he's crazy, he's out of control. He thirsts for the belt just like you do. Both him and Roman. I might have to consider giving him another shot for the title down the road. Surely you would like that. You know what that belt will do to him."