Chapter 15; Dreams

My eyes flutter open in a butterfly like manner, as they slowly scan the room, the wood doors to the ocean viewing balcony, I sit up, my red fiery hair dropping to my sides like feathers, smiling as I glance over and notice Mitch completely naked,...

My eyes flutter open in a butterfly like manner, as they slowly scan the room, the wood doors to the ocean viewing balcony, I sit up, my red fiery hair dropping to my sides like feathers, smiling as I glance over and notice Mitch completely naked, asleep.

I smile, the dream bringing back old memories that I'd never of been able to get through without him, as I gaze at the diamond ring on my finger, remembering our wedding.

The beautiful white, Lacey dress, with the long patterned sleeves and the trail that felt like a million miles long, the veil that covered my face till I made it to the aisle and Mitch's hand lift up the veil and drop it behind me as he caress my face slightly, admiring me.

As we said our vows and the tears rolled down my cheeks, we placed the ring on and it was official, me and Mitch were married.

I kiss his cheek and get up, pulling his shirt on and and waking him up, "Mitchy, baby wake up" I say and whisper in his ear as he mumbles and turns onto his side.

Huffing, I run my fingers through my hair and kiss along his jaw as his hand flies to my waist making me giggle slightly, "I knew that would wake you up"

He groans, "you can't just do that and stop" he pouts and pulls me back into the bed so I'm straddling his waist.

I smile and hold his hand, playing with the ring on his finger, "so.. I had a dream last night" I mumble and glance at him instead of his hands.

He nods for her to continue, "about our life, and how we got here" I smile slightly, "everything we went through and everything that happened to us, up until our engagement" I smile again, my cheeks burning from my ear to ear smile.

"God I love you" Mitch mumbles and cups my cheeks, pulling me into the kiss as our lips meet and our kiss is passionate and slow.

And from there on we enjoyed our two week long honeymoon, and lived our lives to the fullest.

—————————————
So if y'all didn't exactly catch on, this whole story was Ayra's dream and how they came to be and that, sorry this book sucks but this book is now completed, I feel like this is a good way to end this story book, as I wanna start a new one now and make it even better! So don't forget to follow and check out when I make my new one, for the time being I have many other books you can check out❤️ thank u all smm❤️