Naked

Dexter POV

I kissed Wynter to get her to shut up about Aaliyah. In the back of my mind this has always been my fear since I've started talking to Wynter I never wanted her & Aaliyah to meet.  Aaliyah handled it well , but I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall.

"Baby I love you" Wynter mumbled before burying her face into my chest. "I love you most" I kissed her forehead. I glanced back down at her face then jumped away. I seen Aaliyah the version of Aaliyah I fell in love with. It was a crazy flashback of her in her bridesmaids dress with her hair box braided.
"You okay babe" Wynter asked moving closer I backed up a little more "uhhh yeah".

Wynter nodded peeping I was moving kinda funny she brushed it off "ima go shower" she said walking off into the room. I closed my eyes for a min rubbing my head. Not only did I just have a flashback but why am I even thinking about this bitch & who the fuck was she with !! I wanted to call dj I know he probably knows who it is but  I know how  closely he rocks with his mother if I want answers ima need to talk to harmony.

Maliya POV

"That ship has sailed and sunk" Jeremih repeated after me. I rolled my eyes seeing where that was going. "The fuck that's supposed to mean" he questioned. I bit my lip "You chose Noelle over me and our son that's what that means." I sighed getting up. I really didn't feel like getting into this today not after just fighting with Mateo. "Don't forget who offered you a son to adopted" Jeremih growled grabbing my arm.

I pulled away from him "you don't get to pull that fucking card anymore. You aren't SHIT TO MY SON. Where's your daughter you abandoned her to huh!? Dammit Jeremih why ? Why did you come back ?? Why after all this time.. I spoke to Cairo about you he doesn't wanna see you. He knows his mother is dead what do you want." I yelled pushing him away.

"His mother is dead??" Jeremih sounded shocked. I chuckled "Yeah she's been dead for a min now. See you didn't even keep tabs on the first family you created & abandoned." I snapped. I rolled my eyes seeing Mateo appear in the doorway. "Here this night fucking go" I mumbled knowing he was already about to talk his shit.  Mateo bumped the shit out of Jeremih causing him to stumble then glared at me.

"You got fucking jokes huh? We get into one serious argument and you deadass our here entertaining this nigga that's what we're doing right Maliya. You got something to tell me?? Is her this child's father let me know. Is he idris father because I always wondered how our first two sons have hazel eyes like me but our last has grey. Fuck it I hope you die giving birth to your baby. Bleed out slowly bitch." He whisper yelled pressing his head against mine roughly.

I felt light tears dropped down my face. I tried my best to speak but nothing would leave my lips. Instead I broke down , I just stood confused , hurt , & broken... I couldn't understand how I just watched my husband go from everything I've ever wanted and needed into a person who hates me so much. I never seen him like this.
"Come here Maliya" Jeremih said pulling at my arm. My lip trembled "I fucking hate you" I yelled towards Mateo. He stared at me with nothing but hatred in his eyes I felt confused how did we go from a family to this in a matter of weeks all because I chose to have a baby , a child that we created together if he had so much of an issue he should've just wrapped it up simple. There's something else going on.

"It alright just cry" Jeremih whispered pulling me into his chest I pushed him off going into the house. I stared at my children pictures on the walls the family I've built on lies. I went up the steps hearing Mateo come into the house. "Can we talk" he softly said following behind me. I didn't answer just went into our room began packing clothes. "Maliya your not going anywhere. What I said was disrespectful I don't even know where it came from just everything at once is too much. First the new baby now this nigga Jeremih is popping back up. The kids fighting I just ... I'm not going to say what I said wasn't how I truthfully felt because I'm not going to lie like that I just wanna" Mateo began.