Chapter 25

HANNAH POV

i woke up in a hospital. no one was in the room, so i just layed there.

finally a nurse came in.

NURSE- "hey glad to see you awake! how are you feeling?"

ME- " ehh my head hurt and i feel nausea still. what happened?"

NURSE- " you have nausea because you havent ate much, ill hook up the food IV & your head hurt because of the loss of oxygen. when you were sleeping you got bronchitis again which was making your heart pump really fast trying to get a brethe which gave you an asthma attack. the inhaler didn't work because of how much you couldnt of brethed. this was a close one! you got here perfect timing because we were able to give you oxygen and stop your throat from closing."

by the time she was done i was shaking. that's scary!! all the memories started coming back to me about last night, and when i was 10 and this happened. worst feeling ever!!

NURSE- "ohh and your mom should be here in like 10 minutes . she ran over to your hotel to get all your bags. and i think she said she was getting the guys.. whatever that means. if you need anything just hit the button on the left of your bed!"

ME- " get my bags? why?"

NURSE- " because we are flying you two out to your doctor so he can check you and decide what he wants to doo. you just came here because we needed to give you oxygen. hes gonna decided what to really do. "

about 5 minutes later my mom came in the room with my bags.

MOM- " hey how are you doing?" she asked giving me a hug

ME- " okay . why do i have to leave? "

MOM- she took a big brethe. " because we need Dr.Smith to check you out and do what's right. i don't know how long you'll have to stay in Cali but we have to go right there whenever the nurse says u can leave here. "

ME- " but i don't want to leave the guys. i want to stay here!" i was getting angry.

MOM - " you can't Dr.Smith wants to see you ASAP! Bob ( my stepdad ) has gone to some convention for work. he left last week and won't be back for 2 months.. the boys can stay at our house until your better and can fly back out with them"

i just sighed and laid back down. i could hear people trying to listen from outside the door and asumed it was the guys.

ME- "can the guys come in now?"

my mom went and got them. and didn't come back into the room so we could talk.

the first one in was shawn and he came right to my side and hugged me. they each came and hugged me. cam was last. he looked like a mess.

looks like he hasn't slept , has been crying. i didn't like seeing him like this.

they all found a spot to sit.

ME- " so i'm guessing you heard my mom and i 's conversation?"

they all kinda nodded surprised that i knew they were listening.

ME- " so are you guys gonna come with me? or do you have to stay here?"

SHAWN- " we should all be able to come. the next MAGCON isnt for like 2 weeks. unless anyones going home..."

i looked around and everyone was shaking there heads no.

ME- " you don't have to come if you don't want. i know it'll be kinda boring . i probably won't be able to do much, & i might be in the hospital alot..sadly. "

after that the nurse came in with my food iv.

NURSE- " okay. so this will go into your left arms. "

i started shaking and tearing up. i hate needles. i'm like deathly afraid! shawn noticed and came and sat next to me and held my hand.

i turned my head into the stomach and the rubbed my back. he started his new song because he knew it was my favorite.

NURSE- " alright , all done. if anything starts bothering let me know!"

ME- " woah i barely even noticed! thanks shawn! "