And by the looks of it I can see the anger on her face looking at sue

And by the looks of it I can see the anger on her face looking at sue. Angel can have her dark side at times but never shows it but even when she's pregnant she'll still beat your ass. Angel then said still sitting on jin's lap.
Angel: Two sluts giving each other hugs? How ironic. I guess sluts do get along with eachother.
Jin: That's my girl. Wei jr. Said filled with pride.
Sue: Why don't you shut you shut your mouth you black whore! You're the one that stole my man from me!
Angel: Bitch you practicality opened your legs to every man in china then the slut from korea did.
Sue: It was a mistake! I was drunk okay?! What was I supposed to do?!
Kim-li: Not get drunk and fuck around.
Zhao: can someone please get these hoes out of our house please?
Ji-juyn: gladly. SECURITY!!
Two guards then came out and grabbed them by the arms.
Noah: Escort these women out of our house and premises please?
The guards nodded at her and forcefully took them out to the door and kicked them out.
Me: Now let's get back to work shall we?
Wei: Yes we shall-
Ji-won: No. tell me. Tell me what do I have to do to get you boys to like me and marry who I want you to date?
Me, zhao, jin said with smirks on our faces.
Me, zhao, jin: Tell him.
Ji-won: Wh-what? What do you mean by-
Jin: Tell him what you did......to her.
Zhao: Then we might go along with your plans.
Father had a look of curiosity on his face. He looked her and said.
Wei: Tell me what?
Ji-won: I......I uh.
I then saw two guards come barging into the room. One guard had a big duffle bag with them and they were both out of breath. One guard then said while still having pants in his voice.
Guard 2: Ricky! It's......it's
Me: It's what? What is it?!
Guard 1: It's eva! She's been she's been found out!
Me: What? Why did you leave her?!
Guard 1: She said to! She knew we were following her and she told us to give you this and if she doesn't make it back then she said she loves you and the family.
The other guard gave me the bag I gave the bag to noah and he opened it.
Noah: Oh my god! She.....she found more files of-
Ji-hyn: Of his whereabouts!
Kim-li: And more evidence!
The evidence showed his plans, his allies with him, and more. But I got my coat and left the house already. I hopped into to my car and drove off to the crime scene. I swear if they touch her I'll kill them! Every. Last. single one of them!

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I now running and hiding for my life. After finding big juicy evidence on rynello and his plans I was shot in the arm by a man with a sniper. But ricky's men came and saved me. Right now they're in a shootout with the enemy. I just hope they make it out alive. I was able to take the bullet out of my gunshot wound on my right shoulder and I was tying it up with pieces of fabric from my ripped up shirt and headed back into the into the shootout. I got shot everyone but my allies. I'm very skilled with guns because janelle taught me how to use them and get good shots on someone. I then saw one of the enemies men was still alive. I grabbed him by the hair and pulled out a pocket knife and aimed it towards his neck. I then said in a serious voice.
Me: You're comimg with me. You hear?
No guards were killed fortunately so I asked the guards to take him and bring him back home. I was about to get to the car. I then turned around to see ricky inside the building and he came up and hugged me. He hugged like I was the only person that mattered to him. I hugged him back. I cupped his face and looked to see that he was a mess. His red brown eyes with tears coming from them. His hair is a mess and he looks a little pale. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed back. We break the kiss and he then said in a scared voice.
Ricky: Don't you ever scare me like this again got?
Me: Yes.
Ricky: No eva I-I mean it. Please....please don't do this to me again. I can't bear to lose you. You're my yin to my yang your.....you're everything to me.
I started crying too. I've never heard him say this in a long time since the day we got married on our wedding vows.