17. Secrets

"There are no secrets that time doesn't reveal"

...

I was lying in my bed reading a book in the morning when Mina came in while crying.

"What happened Mina?" I asked while quickly sitting up on the bed.

"Mia. I asked him to choose between me and his new girlfriend and he instead slapped me and said he doesn't even want to see my face." She burst in tears.

"How can he?" My eyes widened. I went up to her and sat beside her. "It's okay. Don't worry I'm with you." I hugged her.

"If it weren't for jimin, I would've been dead by now." She sobbed. I patted her head to comfort her when something struck my mind at that moment but I didn't tried to ask about it and shrugged it off.

---

"LATE! LATE! LATE!" I started running towards the math class when I bumped into someone.

"SORRY!" I quickly starting bowing, endlessly.

"Aish. No wonder it's you. Watch where you are going. I don't have patience." I looked up and saw that pale guy suga, rolled his eyes. Damn! I hate this guy!

"I am sorry!" I muttered and made my way to the class. 

"Mia, you are late. This is your third time." She looked at me while I entered the class.

"I am sorry, mam." I don't know what's wrong with me since the past few days. I might die from overthinking too much.

"Mia. Mia. MIA!" The teacher shouted. "Are you even in your senses?" I blinked my eyes and looked at the floor with embarrassment. The teacher sighed. "Go to your seat." She said. I continued walking towards my seat, "and this is the last warning." She continued. I nodded.

"Okay class. Continue with solving the question I gave you earlier. I have to go to the principal office. I will be back." Just as the teacher went out of the class, everyone started talking. I felt sleepy again and rested my head on the desk.

"You have became a sleeping monster these days? What's bothering you?" Lisa asked while taking the empty seat beside me. I sighed and tilted my head to the left, still resting on the desk and saw him writing down notes.

"I guess him." I slowly whispered. 

"Who?" Lisa asked. "Chanyeol?" I quickly got up.

"Ah nothing. Forget about it." I opened the chocolate that I picked up from my drawer when I was getting late.

"By the way, are you going on the trip?" Lisa asked. I turned at her with a confused face. "Wait, you don't know?" I nodded my head. "The new students and some of the seniors are going on a college trip to Busan, in 2-3 weeks or something." 

"Ah. I see." I opened my book.

"What I see?" Lisa closed the book. I looked at her with a 'what' face.

"I am asking. ARE. YOU. GOING?" She asked.

"Erm probably no."

"WHY!?" She started to whine like a baby.

"Because, it probably needs money, which I don't have. Also, I want to focus on my studies, not on filthy school trips." I replied.

"FINE! I won't go either." Lisa pouted.

"If you are that eager to go. Then go. Who is stopping you anyways?" 

"YOU! I want to go with you! All I want for the trip is.....you~" She started to get close for a kiss.