9. Entering the dangers dorm

"Guys have no idea how long something they said
can stay in a girl's mind"

...

Me and Lisa went to her house. Like always, I was amazed to see her house. 100's of cars parked at her house. Thousands of servants work for them. Millions of clothes and shoes in her wardrobe. Its like a super huge mall. And she is the manager of it. It feels so like a princess. I've never seen any of these in my life. I become so happy when someone give me there second hand used watch or a dress. Its all I had in my life and I agree. I am an orphan. A poor orphan or I should say, abandoned by her father. 

"Erm Mia. Are you even listening?" I snapped back from Lisa snapping in front of my eyes with her fingers.

"Sorry. I got lost." I said biting my lower lip.

"Lets go." She guided me to her room and I followed her still staring at the whole mansion. We both reached her room and I saw MILLIONS of dresses on her bed.

"What a mess!" I exclaimed. "Don't you clean your room?" I asked picking up her stinking socks from the couch.

"Nah. I don't care. It was not messy okay? Dad bought all these dresses AGAIN for the party of Mr.Rood." She rolled her eyes.

"Ah. Dad really loves you both." I said looking at a photo of hers with jisoo standing on her left and her dad and mother standing behind them. I stared at her father through out the photo.

"Love? Love? I guess its the only word to explain our relationship. Its FAR from that word. He really really REALLY loves us. In fact, dad said if something happens to me or jisoo, he will be dead that day." She said putting all her weight on the bed.

I looked up from what she said which made my heart broken into million of tiny pieces. Flashbacks of my memories with my dad flashed in my mind. I closed my eyes to control all the emotions that were running through my whole body. 'I wish I can turn this back'

"Mia you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes and deeply sighed.

"Yup. So, what are you going to wear?" I changed the topic and smiled widely looking at all the dresses.

"Ugh. That's the big problem. Look, I really love jeans and shirts. But my mom want me to wear all these cheesy pinky princess dresses which I literally HATE IT!" She said putting the pillow on her face.

"You are wrong. Its not princess look. You'll look beautiful in these. Every guy will like to take you on date and will flirt with you." I smiled and winked at her. She removed the pillow and looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Seriously? That's why I don't wanna wear these!" She said laying on her bed. I sighed getting frustrated. I looked through all the dresses, when one of the dress caught my attention.

 I looked through all the dresses, when one of the dress caught my attention