7. There's more? Part 1

"I hate you physically, but I love you mentally"

...

I woke up from lisa's call.

"Come on now. Wake up. I've something to share with you." She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What?" I said removing the blanket.

"First. Get ready. We'll talk about it in the break time." she said getting up. "I'll see you in class." She waved bye at me and went out.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get a shower. As I was taking shower, I noticed some scratches on the wall. I narrowed my eyes to see and saw something written on it. "Go away before its too late" What the hell is this? I thought about it touching those marks with my fingertips. 

I put the towel around me and then went out. I went to my wardrobe and wore this...

After getting my bag, I went out from the hostel and went to the college

After getting my bag, I went out from the hostel and went to the college. As I entered the college, everyone was discussing something with each other and they all looked so happy?
I went to my maths class and saw Lisa with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They were talking about something. Maybe it was the same thing everyone was talking of.

"Hi guys. Wassup?" I said walking near them.

"Not really something but that Mr.Jimin guy parents are giving a grand welcome party." Baekhyun said.

"Grand welcome party? For what?" I asked.

"Well you know. They are really rich and my father came to know that they just bought most of the properties in Seoul. Also, to know more of us and the rich families, his parents are arranging a grand party. In which me, baekhyun and chanyeol families are invited." Lisa said drinking her shake.

"Ah. Now I get it. It should be fun. You guys need to go." I said putting down my bag.

"You guys?" They said looking confused at me.

"Yeah you guys." I replied.

"Sorry. Not you. but WE." Baekhyun passed a big smile at me.

"Oh! no no no no! I don't even want to see his face and you all want me to go to his family party? NO NO NO!" I said getting frustrated.

"Come on! It'll be so boring without you. After all, we are all friends." Lisa said back hugging me.

"But I am not even invited." I replied. "In fact, I think that Park jimin guy hate me. So. NO!"