10. The Grand Party

"I hope you realize how much you're hurting me,
someday"

...

"Shit" Lisa closed her eyes. She slowly turned around and faced him. She started walking downstairs.

"What's your fucking problem?" Lisa went near him and put her hands on both of her waist sides. I slowly walked towards Lisa and he saw me and death glared at me. I just hate it when he does that. "You know me and my family. So get the hell out." Lisa pointed.

"I am not talking about you." His gazed moved towards me. "I am talking about her." He said. I slowly raised my eyes and looked at him.

"And what about her?" Lisa asked sarcastically.

"We don't have place for orphans." He said making me feeling all hurtful. "Besides that, I gave your family the invitation card. Not to her." He said looking at Lisa again. Lisa slowly realized he was telling the truth but she still didn't hold back. She was now on the verge of anger and turned her hand into a ball fist but I stopped her holding her hand.

"Forget it Lisa. I just came to help her. I am going now." I said letting lisa hand go.

"Yeah. And in this dress?" He pointed at my outfit. I looked pissed and walked away.

"Wait Mi-"

"LISA! Wth are you doing? Look at you?" Lisa mom came. Jimin went away. She pulled her by her ear and yelled at her. "Wear the heels. Where were you the whole time? Come with me now."

"Ouch mom. Please leave my ear. MIA!" She screamed following her mom.

*****

I went out towards the big garden. I slowly walked when out of nowhere, tears started to roll down my eyes. I don't even know why they are flowing. I slowly started walking still crying when I saw a small bridge over shining water.

 I slowly started walking still crying when I saw a small bridge over shining water

 I slowly walked and stood there looking at my reflection in the water. Why did I even prepared myself? And for what? I stood there with my head down, tears still rolling down my cheeks when I heard someone behind me.  

"Mia? Is that you?" I know this voice. I quickly turned around.

"Ch-ch-chanyeol." I slowly whispered.

"Are you crying?" He asked but before he could say anything, I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly burying my face in his chest crying loud as I could. Sobbing wildly.