“You look pale, are you okay?” he asks, looking at me worriedly.

   “Just a little dizzy, but I am okay.” I assure him. “Anyway, I am just going to get some water.”

   “I’ll come with you.” he replies, he was about to hoist himself up to the edge when I stop him.

  “No, it’s fine, I’ll be back in a minute.” I tell him and walk away before he could say anything.

    I walk through the doors and I feel dizzier with the blinking lights and all the people dancing, though I manage to walk to the kitchen and get myself some water. As I am about to walk past the door back to the pool area, someone grabs my arm and hauls me towards them. I look up and it’s a guy that I haven’t met before; he seems to be in his early twenties, blonde hair, blue eyes, and he’s certainly drunk.

   “Hi, babe.” he whispers, slurring his words.

   I didn’t say anything, I try to get rid of his grasp but the more that I try; the more that it gets tighter.

  “Where are you going?” he asks as he walks closer, I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

    I take a step back and yank my arm away from him, but he was too strong.

  “Let go of me!” I shout at him, trying to pull my arm away from him.

    A smug smile tugs at the corners of his lips and just keeps on walking forward, until I was against the wall. I try to push him away, but it’s useless. He continues to walk towards me and cocks his head to the side, as he starts to kiss me on my neck. I try to push him away again, but I am too weak and scared that my eyes brim with tears.

   “Back off!” I hear someone shouts, as he shoves the guy away from me.

   He stumbles and falls backwards, I look up to the person who shoved him and see Rye with a furious look on his face that I have never seen before.

   “Are you okay?” he asks worriedly, his expression immediately changes as he turns to me with his hands on my arms.

    I nod, but I just start to cry. I gasp, when the guy suddenly hits Rye on the face. Everything went by fast, the next thing I know is that Mikey and Andy are already there. Andy was about to punch the guy, but Rye stops him.

    “Andy, don’t!” he says, Andy looks back at us and when he sees me crying; he turns back to the guy and hits him.

    Mikey pulls him back and the two of them help Rye stand up, whilst Jack walks over to me and tries to comfort me. Mikey and Brook talk to Tom to apologize about the ruckus that went down, whilst I help Jack pick up our stuffs at the pool area. I was still shaking, as I follow the boys outside to the parking lot.

   “Hey, it’s okay.” Jacks says, rubbing my arm to soothe me.

   I look over at Rye, who is still furious and tears stream down my cheeks again.

  “Alexa, don’t cry.” Jack utters, slightly panicking. “I am so bad at this, I am so sorry, I don’t know what to say.”

   On the way back to their flat, we are just quiet. I am at the back with Andy and Brooklyn and I am just looking out the window – biting my knuckles as I try to stop myself from sobbing. When we get back to their flat, I immediately head to their kitchen and take out an ice bag from the freezer and sit down next to Rye on Mikey’s bed. I gently put the ice bag on his cheek, making him wince.

   “I am so sorry.” I say, my voice slightly cracking and tears stream down my cheeks again.

   He smiles a little and puts his hand on my cheek and wipes it with his thumb.

   “You don’t have to apologize,” he assures me. “we aren’t blaming you for anything.”

   “I just – I just don’t want anyone to get hurt because of me and I – I hate myself for what hap–”

   “Alexandria, I don’t care if I got hurt, I just can’t let him do that.” he says, looking straight into my eyes.

   “What was the guy suppose to do to her?” Mikey asks.

   Andy nudges him, I didn’t say anything as my eyes brim with tears, I just bite my lip to hold them back and gently put the ice bag on Rye’s cheek. I stay at their flat for a couple more minutes until I was certain that Rye’s already okay.

  “I am sorry again, Ryan.” I say to him, as I get up from Mikey’s bed. “I’ll go ahead.”

    “Wait, I’ll walk you home.” Andy insists, getting up from the sofa.

   “You don’t have to, I am okay.” I tell him, but my voice is slightly cracking.

  As I walk out of their flat, he and Brook follow me.

   “Guys,” I stop walking and look at them. “it’s okay.”

  Andy just smiles at me a little and puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him, whilst Brook follows us.

   “I know it’s kinda traumatizing, but I want to know; what did the guy do to you?” Andy asks, as we walk down the park.

  I swallow the lump in my throat and breathe out before telling them everything that happened.

  “Good thing you hit him, Andy!” Brook cuts in as he pats his friend on the back.

   “Brooklyn..” I trail off, looking at him with a straight face.

  “I am sorry.” Brook sheepishly says.

   Andy runs his fingers through my hair and kisses the side of my head.

  “Just call me anytime, okay?” he asks, looking at me in concern.

  “Yeah, thank you.” I force a small smile before going inside our house and up to my bedroom.