18

Everyone is here, on this special day. The Denali coven, a few more covens, Seth and Jacob, even some of the humans we graduated with- Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric.

Dad and I arrived half an hour ago, and he found mom. They went upstairs to find my sister, their favorite. Jasper is leaned against the kitchen door when I go upstairs.

Unable to stop myself, I throw myself into his arms. Jasper grunts at the impact before wrapping his arms around me. He rests his cheek on my head as he holds me close.
~~
Jasper Hale.
Catching me by surprise, Augustine throws herself into my arms. The impact of her body caused me to grunt, she is very strong. Once recovered, I hug her back.

Augustine is actually hugging me, instead of ignoring me.

"August." I smile. "Thank you for that. I needed it."

"I did too, I guess." Augustine replies. "I couldn't stop myself. Jasper, I forgive you. I can't stay mad."

I pull Augustine closer to me, smiling. "Thank you, so so much."

She kisses my cheek. "C'mon, let's find out seats before it starts."
~~
Augustine Swan
Jasper and I sit in the front row, side by side. His hand rests on my knee as I see Cody and Alice sit together.

"They finally got together last night. " Jasper tells me.

"Good, Cody deserves his mate." I say. "Maybe she won't hurt him again."

"If she does, she won't with me." Jasper promises. "I'm not ruining this again. I love you, too much."

"I love you, too." I whisper as the bridal march, and everyone stands up.

Jasper places his hands gently on my hips, "I wish this were us."

I lean into his arms as I hear Bella say:
"Don't let me fall, Dad"

Dad's reply is short and simple, but sweet. "Never."

Dad and Bella walk out, and my drops at how beautiful my older sister looks all dressed up. Jasper's hands remain on my hips, keeping me very happy.
—-

"They invited one." Irina Denali hisses, looking at Seth- she was Laurent's mate.

"I only like the alpha." I admit. "I hate the rest because of what they did to Laurent."

Irina smiles at me. "He talked about you, a lot Augustine. He thought a lot of you."

"He just wanted to live a life with you, Irina." I muse. "Laurent will forever be missed. And forever is a long time for a vampire."

Irina just hugs me before Jasper pulls me away.

"Bella! My gift is out friend." I say as I take her hand.

"Best man couldn't afford a tux." Jacob says as he smirks at an excited Bella.

"Jacob!" Bella exclaims before she leaps into the wolves arms.

"This was very sweet of you," Edward says as he approaches me.

"It was nothing," I say.

"What are you doing here?" Bella asks.

"Augustine threatened to kill me if I didn't." Jacob glares at me. "Plus, I wanted to see if you were still human."

Edward grabs my upper arm before I can to and defend my sister.

"I am." Bella shrugs. "Edward won't change me."

"Bella, it shouldn't be a choice." I coo.

Jacob grows angry. "You signed your death sentence with this wedding."  

Bella goes to storm away, but Jacob grabs her arm harshly. I flash over and shove him off, catching him by surprise by my strength.

"Jacob." Sam's voice books as he exits the shrubs a little. "Let's go. Bella is no longer our concern."

Jacob glares at Edward viciously before he storms into the woods.

"Seth, you too." Sam demands. "You gonna give me a hug, August, or keep me hoping?"

I hug my wolf friend before I go to talk to Bella, but she glares at me.

"Why did you bring him?" And she storms inside.

"S-she hates me?" I frown.

"Don't even think about another bender, Augustine."

"I-I'm Sorry." I say before flashing back to New York.
~~
Edward Cullen
I look at the dust flying after Augustine leaves, Jasper is right beside me.

"She's gone again." I mutter. "Because Bella got mad she brought Jacob to the wedding."

"She is probably in New York." Jasper says. "She'll come back if we need her. She forgave me."

I nod. "I'll go find Bella, we leave for island Esme soon."
~~~
Augustine Swan.
I stop in Manhattan this time, and find my first meal. A rapist, I remember seeing him on the news. He rapes kids, from the ages from six to twelve. He doesn't bother with older woman.

"Hello, you sick pervert." I say as I throw him against the brick wall of the alley. "I remember your sickening face anywhere."

"J-just kill me!" The sick pervert pleads.

"I will, and I'll enjoy every bit." I muse with hatred in my worse before I pull his head back and sink my teeth in.

Letting the human blood sink it, sending thrilled vibes through me.