3

I grab a glass of water when I wake up the next morning, and see dad in his regular clothes. He is bringing me to the hospital this morning, I have an appointment with doctor Cullen about my heart.

"I hope it goes good." Bella says.

Bella leaves at 6:45, so she isn't late to school. I go up to my room after taking my meds. I put on some black jeggings, a red sweater with a warm thread, and and brown boots. I brush out my natural curls, and I go back downstairs.

"You ready?" Dad asks, he looks so sad.

I nod, lying. I am never ready for these appointments, for my heart. Dad looks at me with his dad eyes before we get into his police cruiser.

"Augustine Swan, I have a cardiac appointment with doctor Cullen at 7:45." I tell the receptionist.

She types in her computer and smiles. "Have a seat. You will be back shortly."

I have a seat beside my father, and a sigh manages to escape my throat. Dad is fiddling with his fingers, he is almost as nervous as I am.

"Augustine Swan!" A nurse in froggy green scrubs calls from the door.

Dad places a hand on my shoulder as we walk back. Cassandra, the nurse, takes my weight. I'm one hunted and twenty pounds. She leads me to my room and she takes my vitals.

"Doctor Cullen will be in shortly," Cassandra says in her annoyingly nasally voice.

I sit on the bed and I kick my feet around. A angelic looking man in a white doctor's coat walks in with my charts.

"Augustine Swan." The man says, smiling brightly. "I'm doctor Carlisle Cullen. I'll let you call me Carlisle. We will be spending quite a bit of time together."

Carlisle hooks me up to an EKG machine, to check my heartbeat. He frowns.

"Your heart keeps skipping beats, Augustine." Carlisle says. "This isn't good. I want you to come and see me at my house. I'll keep some cardiac medical supplies ready, just in case of cardiac arrest."

I nod. "I will need your address, Doctor Cullen."

"I'll write it, and give it to your father." Carlisle says.

I step outside and I sit on a plastic chair, and I send a text to Bella.
My heart has been skipping beats. Carlisle Cullen is having me come to his house so he can keep an eye on me just in case of a heart attack.

I hit send right as dad leaves the emergency rooms part. He hands me the address, and we go out to the cruiser. Instead of going home, dad drives us to the local diner.

"Hi Chief." Cora greets. "Hey, Augustine."

"I want a salad and glass of water today." I tell her. "Bad news from the doctor today."

"What's that?" Cora asks as she writes my order and dad's down.

"I'm on the verge of cardiac arrest." I say. "I hope not, but that's what the doctor said."

Jasper Hale.
"Such a shame." Carlisle says as he comes in. "We may be seeing Augustine a lot."

"Why?" Rosalie asks, I'm more then alert too.

"Her heart.... it keeps skipping beats." Carlisle says. "The girl is on the verge of a massive heart attack."

"Wait, what!?" I demand, standing up. "She's dying?"

"Yes," Carlisle replies. "She is coming here on Saturday. Emmett, you get to run your first EKG. I'll supervise you."

Emmett nods. "I get to meet Jasper's blood singer."

"Wait." Carlisle freezes, he didn't know she was my blood singer. "Augustine Swan is your blood singer? The girl on the verge of a heart attack and death?"

"You'll change her, right?" Emmett asks.

"Of course," Carlisle replies. "I have to now.... Thanks for telling me now."

Carlisle flashes upstairs. I sigh and so back. She's gonna die?

Augustine Swan
I go to my room when we get home, I'm exhausted from having to go to the hospital. I put on som comfy pajamas, and I climb into bed. I rest my head on the pillow as I grab my hurting chest.

I whimper before closing my eyes, and I go to sleep.

The mate of a major जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें