27

You didn't know what to expect, Jungkook blocked you. Now he told you to leave Taehyung alone? Even Taehyung knew what was going on but he didn't bother to text you, instead he said "I'm canceling our date," that's literally all he told you. 

You felt like you made a mistake redownloading snapchat, nothing good ever comes from it. You even changed Jimin's snapchat name again to "Jiminie." He was the only one who's talking to you, even Yoongi blocked you. 

Also, news spread that bts have disbanded. You knew deep down it was all your fault, you caused all of this. Fans were going wild. Today was their last concert, the one in Kentucky. You still had the ticket Jungkook mailed to you, you wanted to see their last performance live. Even if you caused all of this, it was always your dream to see them perform. We all know it wasn't going to be the best knowing the conflict going between them all. 

(you wore this to the concert)

You looked in the concert, ever since you met bts your depression has got worse. Especially since what you did to them, you tore the friends apart. You didn't even mean to, you didn't know Jimin was going to flirt with you. You didn't know Taehyung was going to fall in love with you, and you didn't know you were going to fall in love, well you didn't feel that way anymore. 

All the things you told Taehyung, you didn't feel the butterflies, you felt nothing. You felt bad, you told Jimin everything after he confessed to you about the whole thing between him and Jungkook, he also told you everything they were saying bad about you. Apparently, after you took Jimin away from Jungkook, Taehyung lost all feelings for you. 

Who knew you would end up just having Jimin by your side, everyone turned against you and Jimin. Oh, bts disbanded without Jimin, you forgot to add that. They're making a new group without him. Jimin decided to just become a dance teacher in your hometown after he pleadingly begged your mother if he could live with you all. Another reason why you were going to the concert, to pick Jimin up. 

You went to your car looking at it, you cleaned it last night again. It's normally clean but you wanted it to be extra clean since you're picking up a sweaty boy. Your mother waved you off, you smiled getting inside putting the key in the ignition starting the car. 

Your mother watched you drive away, you wanted to cry as bts were blasting through the speakers. You weren't ready for this, you weren't ready for the fans to recognize you and possibly blame you for all this, all because you kissed Taehyung at the AMAs. You parked the car fixing your leftover makeup, refixing your eye makeup thankfully you brought you some. You applied clear lip gloss before getting out of your car, pressing the lock button as your car beeped telling you it was locked. 

You made your way to the other fans in line, people looked at you, others were gushing over your car, which was weird. "Omg, a fan drove herself to their concert!" "She's so pretty!" "Isn't she taehyung's ex-girlfriend?" "Look at her car!" You shrugged it all off, looking at the ticket in your hands. Someone tapped you on the shoulder causing you to turn around. "Did you know Jimin is getting kicked out of the group?" It was a little girl, tears were fulfilling her eyes. Just seeing this, it made you want to cry. You bent down looking at her. "Don't worry, Jimin will visit you as much as you want."