16

You: hi..

Oops! Taebear can't receive this message until they accept your friend request

You: I always hated when snapchat said that

You: It's so annoying, duh I know this snapchat

You: Add me back

You: Jungkook told me to talk to you

------

(Taehyung's pov)

I didn't want to get up, I didn't feel like having to deal with Jungkook talking to her, slamming it right in my face. Yeah he did it because I told him to, at first he didn't want to because it took away his time from Overwatch but now? He talks to her all the time. I don't even get to talk to her because she blocked me. I knew she was back as soon as she blocked me.

Jungkook even got a damn boner from talking to her, ever since Jimin has been telling him about sex and even showing him porn, Jungkook wanted nothing but to experience it himself. I want to murder Jimin for doing that, he took away my princess. "Taehyung, get up. I made breakfast."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jin looking down at me. "I don't want to."

"You need to, you can't keep starving yourself," Jin complained, his eyes narrowing at me. I waved my hand at him swatting him away. "Eating once a week is enough."

Jin walked away, I buried myself back into my bed until something wet hit me, wet and cold. I jumped out of bed to see Jin holding a vase and there was iced water on my bed. "Why did you do that?"

He just walked away, not even saying anything. Guess I have no choice but to come down. I grabbed some grey sweats and a white tee. I ruffled my hair, grabbing my comb to untangle the nots before heading to the kitchen.

The smell of food just made me want to vomit. Jungkook was sitting down, eating his pancakes straight away. He looked at me and smiled, waving at me. "Taehyung, she unblocked you."

My eyes widen once those words left his mouth. I tried going back to my room but Jin told me to eat first. I groaned but quickly shoved the breakfast down my throat gulping down glasses of milk, as soon as I finished I ran to my room. I typed in my code to see a friend request from her.

A smile on my face, I accepted and read her messages. I thumb hovered over the keyboard before typing a message.

Taebear: I missed you so much